Status Offline
Post at 8-3-2023 18:16  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
JSL 2/F - cute milfy chick with big ol naturals ripe for sucking

Date : Mar 8 17:00  
Name: n/a
Ethnicity: Thai
Face: 3/5  
Body: 3/5  big naturals albeit starting to sag a bit but still pleasing to the eye
Skill: 4/5
PSE: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
Price: HKD500
WIR: maybe

Went on a Prada run tdy back sadly she was not in.
Went to 2/F Thai parade and decided to try her - saw her these past couple days full on cleavage on display each time and me being a boob man decided what the hell it's worth a shot

Lfk , not much pre/shower option just straight forward scrub down.
Catbath and bbbj where she really got into it so much so that I told her slow or I'll bust. Sucked on her nice titties and fondled them a bit before domming up and railing her in Mish till shooting into the bag.

We talked a bit , her in her broken English. She told me this dude came in ytd with red spots all over his dick and he had the audacity to put try and put it in raw

Obviously not so kind words were exchanged and the dude was asked to leave - must have been some scene and apparently he has been blacklisted ?

Tldr : Thai is on the menu but Prada is no where to be found

Recent Ratings
magictime12   9-3-2023 16:54  Karma  +3   
booby_lover   8-3-2023 19:25  Karma  +5   Nothing wrong with some titty sag. Thanks for the post. Big nipples?
hornylad   8-3-2023 18:52  Acceptance  +1   Excellent