Walk-in Mt. Fuji

Thread Subject: My second visit to Fuji
Date & Time of Session:  March 8, 2023 afternoon
Name:  Tiffany
Link:
Agent:
Nationality & Language: Chinese, Mandarin and Cantonese
Face:  4/5 (sweet girl next door look)
Body: 3.5/5 (she looked better in her sexy dress; breast are natural small B cup, nice nips, asian fit)
Height:  5'0"
Skill: 3
Service: 3
GFE: not really; even though the menu listed Girl Friend Experience for $1000 she said no kiss no daty, so how is that GFE???
PSE: no
Price & Session Length:  $600 for basic = sex with cbj
Repeat: no, she is ok for a quick bang but a bit too restrictive for me; back home GFE includes kiss and daty

As I am a visitor to HK, this is only my second trip to Mt.Fuji. So I took the elevator to the top floor again, but this time I slowed down to check out the girls and make notes on my phone. So I settled on Tiffany at 13B3 because she looked like the sweet GND type, plus she spoke Cantonese. Great, I can speak a little Canto. $600 for the basic and she told me about her GFE for $1000 while we started the foreplay. I thought ok at first, but as soon as I tried to kiss, it was no go. Daty, nope. So basically I decided to stick with basic. Great eye contact during the deed. For the basic price, the WG wants you to finish fast. Oh well. Walk-ins might not be my style. I kinda like to have a set 45 to 60 minutes session. That's what I am used to back home. I also tried an all inclusive massage spa that gives you about 80 minutes for $750. The girls are not as pretty though, but the service is great. The last girl was ok looking and allow daty which I really enjoy. Kissing (DFK) seems to be taboo??? I guess the WGs don't want to catch a cold??? Can't remember the name of the spa, but I will get more detail on my next visit there. I digressed...

Recent Ratings
HKGPeter   10-3-2023 11:52  Karma  +2   Thank you.
HKS77   9-3-2023 11:33  Karma  +4   
sexyloser   8-3-2023 21:17  Acceptance  +1   I'm confused, currency seems HKD, is Mt Fuji Japan or an org name? But you said you dont remember the spa name...
Phaychay   8-3-2023 20:08  Acceptance  +4   Excellent
hornylad   8-3-2023 18:47  Acceptance  +1   
gwailoplayer   8-3-2023 18:29  Karma  +4   Few 141s DFK on first "date", it takes repeat visits
HK_Legend   8-3-2023 16:56  Karma  +8