Nationality & Language: Mainland Chinese, broken Canto  
Face:  4
Body: 3.5 (B cup, skinny)
Height:  ~155
Skill: 0/5 Massage, 4/5 bbbj
Service: 4/5 bbbj +CIM
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  HK$1,600
Repeat: Spa yes, girl maybe (I just like variety)

Booking was straightforward as usual, asked for a girl that does bbbj cim at my available time and only name that came back was Dan Dan, took a look at her pics and seemed alright so I went with it.

She showered and washed me, service was good where she took her time cleaning and drying me up. The p1 massage was probably the worst I ever of all the times I've been punting, it was just random pinches on my back. I just tried telling myself the whole time that I didnt come here to release all my knots but get a different kinda release.

After 15 mins of that lame massage, she (thankfully) started with the tease, running her nails up and down my back and crack. I really enjoy this teasing as it heightens up my sense and gets me eager for more. She then starts with the nuru, generously spraying gel all over me where she slipped and slide all over me. We flipped and she continued this while I enjoyed the view in the mirror and running my hands all over her body.

She asks me what package I want, where hj, bbbj + CIM & FS were on offer. I opted for bbbj CIM and she got right to work. I have to say whatever lack of skill in the massage department she made up for it with her mouth. Full of twisting, slurping and DT with her tiny mouth and body was a sight to see.

She kept going and let me face fuck her and before long I signaled I was ready to and she sped up the pace of the slurp and I blasted right down her throat leaving me feeling satisfied and I slumped right back into the bed while she clean me up. We showered, had some small chat and she sent me off asking me to come back to find her.

Maybe I'm too greedy but still on the quest for a girl that can give me a good p1 massage and bbbj CIM

Recent Ratings
Googlesteve   10-3-2023 19:04  Karma  +2   
HKS77   7-3-2023 13:16  Karma  +4   Thanks for the report.
bigdog173   7-3-2023 10:39  Karma  +3   Thanks bro. Sounds apt right to me. I guess for a local and excellent BBBJ is worthwhile
vinc9   7-3-2023 01:15  Karma  +2   Very difficult to find a good P1 in TST, but good luck in your search!
MrButtons   7-3-2023 00:10  Karma  +5   
stevesandersdk   6-3-2023 22:01  Acceptance  +1   This helps make my decision to skip the Spa experience and go right for what I want. Then get a good massage after