Nationality & Language: Chinese
Number: 650-439-5501
Face: 6/10
Body: 7/10
Service: 6/10
Attitude: 5/10
Price & Session Length: $50/30 min + $160 tip
Repeat: No

I read some reviews on RM about this place and thought I would give it a try. It is discretely tucked in the back of a medical/office complex, with a decent amount of parking in the rear. I called 30 minutes ahead to make an appointment, but I still had to wait 5 minutes for a room to be available when I arrived. I was shown to my room by one 30-something girl, but I never saw her again. I get naked and lie face down.  About 5 minutes later an older woman, 40+ shows up wearing a short skirt and tells me she needs a few more minutes. Not off to a great start.

After a few minutes she returns and begins a weak massage for about 5 minutes, not particulary sensual either. But I did use the opportunity to feel up her skirt a little before she asked me to flip. Then it was immediately a business negotiation in broken english, and kind of a mood killer. But at this point I was committed to get some pleasure out of this endeavor and since she was wearing a skirt, I knew there would be an open menu so I negotiated a BBBJ for $160. She demanded payment up front, collected her fee and then left the room to get supplies. She came back with some disinfectant wipes and thoroughly cleaned my hands and cock with like she was about to perform a surgical procedure, even though I had arrived freshly showered.

At this point, junior was losing interest, so she dropped her top and I sucked on her tits while my hands explored her pussy to give him some extra motivation. Once he was back at half mast she started a pretty good BBBJ after warning me no "boom" in her mouth. She went at it for a good 5 minutes before I was finally able to while she jerked me through my finish. She left to get a hot towel, gave me a very brief wipe down and then signaled that she was all done.

A random funny thing that did happen is that while I was waiting I kept hearing this high pitched voice that I thought sounded like a kid speaking chinese.  And I was thinking is it bring your kid to work day at this place? On the way out, a different woman said goodbye to me and I realized she was the one with the high voice! I had read a review on RM about a woman named Bebe with a high pitched voice, and I guess those reviews were not wrong.

I would not recommend if you want an actual massage, but maybe ok for some quick action, but there are better options out there.

Recent Ratings
pandataco12   22-5-2023 16:53  Acceptance  +1   
legend07   7-3-2023 05:20  Acceptance  +1   
Abas399   6-3-2023 13:56  Karma  +2   
sexyloser   5-3-2023 16:29  Karma  +1   
gm001noxl2   5-3-2023 15:51  Karma  +3   
bigboy4791   5-3-2023 14:03  Karma  +4   
kalvinhobbs   5-3-2023 13:11  Karma  +3   
bubbleslifeson   5-3-2023 12:16  Acceptance  +1   
Abas399
Carnal Conqueror

UID 287154
Digest Posts 0
Credits 372
Posts 41
Karma 367
Acceptance 101
Reading Access 30
Registered 21-1-2023
Status Offline
Post at 6-3-2023 13:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I’ve seen Bella here before, she is a slim, 5’3 milf with sharp features. Gave me a nude HJ while lying on the table with me, my hands roaming while rubbing her LS. Slight tummy but still hot. There is another horrifying lady there, fat and crass, forgot her name.