Body: 4/5
Height: 5'2
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: didn't try
Price & Session Length: 280/hr
Repeat: Repeatable

I was intrigued by Ariel's photos on the yummyk site so decided to give her a try.   Made arrangements with PO via text and got an immediate early appointment.
It was nice to finally get an appointment on the first try for my schedule.  I guess I've been trying to get appointments with popular WGs, so maybe this was an indication she
wasn't too busy?  But I stayed positive looking forward to a good appointment.  

When the door opened I found the actual product to resemble the old photos on the site that were recently changed.  The newer photos currently up are more PShopped and aren't representative of who opens the door.  I think you can add at least 10-15 years and at least about 10 pounds to the young pixie on the site.  That being said, Ariel still is
pretty and her body has way more curves than the photo.  Although I was let down a little, her cheery disposition and overall package was acceptable.  Started with a big hug
and kiss leading to the bedroom.  Got straight to strip down and straight to bbbj.  Excellent skills and repeatably forcibly hit the back of her throat to try to get me to pop.  Was pretty close so pulled her up and cycled through a few positions starting with doggy.  Rode CG for a bit but she seemed to tire so I decided to do some work in mish.  
Had a great time moving her around through the positions with plentiful dfk.  She's got just the right amount of meat on her so the ride was very comfy.  Finished standing doggy and just rested
for the last 15 minutes on the bed.
Overall I would rate Ariel high on the service scale.  Willing to follow the lead and into the act.  Although the pics were a bit off, she is still pretty and her body (mms) is a
fun playground.  I definitely would repeat when needing a reliable fix.

[ Last edited by  Gogo88 at 3-3-2023 15:58 ]

Recent Ratings
gg1234   3-3-2023 22:34  Karma  +3