Nationality: Korean
Face:  3.5/5
Body: 3.5/5
Skill: 3.75/5
Service: 3.5/5
GFE: Yes
PSE: Yes
Price & Session Length: $280/hr
Repeat:No. There is much better out there.

Background:
Writing this report on the tails of a much anticipated but unfortunately disappointing experience with Kat. I previously saw Vinny at LSC and in the hopes of diversifying my "portfolio" to another org, was aiming to see Hanna at BGC. She happened to be off that day and the PO highly recommended Lina. When I asked if there was a specific reason, the response was "She is good". Unfortunately, Lina's pictures did not do it for me, but Kat's did! I had also seen the previous review of Kat which suggested she maybe a good option. If you don't want to read the full review the brief TLDR is "She is older and much heavier than she looks and her service was courteous but mechanical"

Pre-Appointment

Had to get myself verified - intrusive just like LSC, but very prompt and courteous. I am a lingerie guy and I was quite struck by the photo of her in the yellow lingerie. Requested PO if she can wear something similar and the response was Yes if she has it. Booked an early weekday afternoon slot and was given general location and asked to text both when on the way as well as when parked.  There was plenty of street parking, but it is quite a busy area, so I can see how it might be hard to find parking in the evenings or weekends - so make sure to give yourself time. Code was issued on time and it was a quick 3 minute walk to the apartment.

The Session

Greeted by a smiling Kat who was pleasantly wearing a red lingerie per my request. Initial impressions were disappointing. She looked a good 10 years older and 15-20 lbs heavier than her pictures. Definitely thick as the previous reviewer had suggested, but definitely not toned. No greeting kiss, but instead was promptly led into the room where donation was requested. She came back and started to help me undress...still no kiss or hug. Led me to shower, where yet again mechanical cleansing was undertaken along with the usual blue mouth wash. Back in the room, she finally gave me a grudging LFK with some hint of DFK, but quickly proceeded to BBBJ. I will again use the word mechanical because though she tried hard, there was no involvement and honestly I didn't enjoy it. We hit the bed and I wanted some foreplay. She lay back and let me kiss her, but again - yes, you guessed it mechanical. She didn't attempt anything of her own. I tried DATY, and she was mostly unresponsive, but did exclaim that she was getting tickled and that she was "sensitive there". We switched to CG and while she was tight, I was a bit surprised by her weight and it got a bit uncomfortable for me with her being on top. By this time, I had sort of lost interest and I asked her to finish with HJ which she obliged. Nothing special to write home about - yet again : mechanical. I finished and she did the usual wet towel clean up. I declined a shower, so she helped me dress and led me out to put my shoes on. Quick peck on the lips and I was out.

All in all, I felt a bit underwhelmed by the experience and wished I had not taken this option. Not only did her looks now wow me, her service was meh. That said, she is a sweet girl and was definitely smiling and trying her best, but the chemistry and the physics did not work out for me, so the biology was tepid! YMMV! I wish I had tried Lina, but who knows. I would really like to try Hanna, but I am now wary, so might end up going back to LSC again where atleast the girls are assuredly hotter and service more consistent.

Recent Ratings
Tc2500   3-3-2023 01:34  Acceptance  +1   
kalvinhobbs   2-3-2023 23:55  Karma  +4   
sexyloser   2-3-2023 10:33  Karma  +1   
emm7   2-3-2023 04:30  Acceptance  +3   
mr_tux   2-3-2023 02:24  Acceptance  +3   
bubbleslifeson   2-3-2023 01:09  Acceptance  +1