Language: Canto & English
Face: 6/10
Body: 8/10
Skills: 8/10
GFE: 9/10
PSE: 910
Price & Session Length: HK$2500 60min, lite massage and FS
Repeat: Maybe

I had been eyeing Liz for a while and decided to pull the trigger during my day off.  She was 10 minutes late as she has a normal day job.   It was fairly easy to book her as the agent just needs a couple of screenshots of your booking with other agents.

I sent a pic of the entrance when I arrived and the agent provided me with he entrance code and the floor number.  I arrived at the place and the mamasan confirmed that I had booked Liz and showed me to her room.  She was doing her make up when I arrived, we chatted a bit.   Liz is quite friendly, she said I could take a shower while she finished up getting herself ready as she was still in her street clothes.  Liz looked like your typical HK girl that you would see on the street, she is quite cute.

After I showered she gave me a towel to dry off a proper towel.  She lead me to her bed and stripped off. Liz is quite fit and probably hits the gym.  She motioed me to lay on my front as she was going to give me a massage.  Which was ok, nothing to write home about.  Once the massage was done, she started the fingertip walking thing on my butt and my waist.   I am ticklish so I flipped over, she started giggling "are you tickilish?"       She laid on top of me and dfked me.  I played with her body and sucked on her tits.       She gave me a bbbj.  I flipped her on her back and returned the favor.  I ate her ls, which she was quite responsive.  She asked if I wanted CIM or to fuck.  She told me that it is 2500 to fuck.  LB was doing the thinking so I went with it.  She put a coat on me and we fucked in a bunch of different positions.  Liz was really responsive the whole time and generally seems to like sex.  I shot my load and she gave me a another quick massage.  We cleaned up.  I paid her, she gave me a hug and dfked me then sent me off into the world.

I have included pics from the agents TG ad of Liz.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
homer168   5-3-2023 10:14  Karma  +5   Great - sounds like typical nice-place, young girls enjoying sex. Try Zero, Ginny
Sandwhale   4-3-2023 09:27  Karma  +5   
makashima   28-2-2023 20:37  Karma  +3   Thanks for the review
americafirst141   28-2-2023 10:31  Karma  +6   resemblance to pix?
HK_Legend   28-2-2023 09:19  Karma  +8   
HKS77   28-2-2023 09:18  Karma  +3   Thanks. Seems a bit steep in price.
dienw   28-2-2023 01:17  Karma  +3   Thanks