Body:  4.3/5
Height:  165cm
Skill: 5
Service: 5
GFE: 4.5
PSE: 4.5
Price & Session Length: $1300 for 90 minutes $500 tip  
Repeat: Yes

With Alice out of action (she's back in China, seems unsettled but may be back again soon) and me developing a bit of an "itch", I decided to try someone else from the Kmia stable. Molly had received some good and some bad reports but she looked kind of interesting from her photos so I decided to book her on a whim. As usual, booking with Kmia was very easy and efficient and I turned up at Mia at 5pm.

Molly met me at the door. Whilst the pictures on Kmia's Tg channel are definitely her, she looks different in real life, younger, prettier, taller. Difficult to explain. Preliminaries done and with some small talk in my appalling Mandarin, I lay face down on the bed and she started the massage. Other posters have said that her massage technique is average but I really enjoyed it. She used harder force when asked and did a great job on my aching shoulder. The whole thing was smooth, flowing and rather sensual. Occasionally her legs were touching my hands - usually I didn't react but sometimes when the contact was stronger or longer, I would give her the gentlest of caresses back, just one or two, no feeling up.

She then moved to part 2 and the bottom and genital massage with oil from behind. Having been in this game for so long, I've started to feel a bit "meh" about this but Molly's treatment was a step up - for some reason really enjoyable.

She then turned around so her back was to me and continued her lingnan worship. However she had also given me access to her LS which I proceeded to stroke gently, noting some dampness. It was getting pretty hot in there and I got up to see her naked, very slim body, beautiful proportional natural breasts which however had a very slight slackness in them (suggesting she may have had a kid). She was very smiley putting on a seductive look. Then she reached for the pillow. She had her back to me again, and from that position, her arse looked spectacular. I started stroking her breasts and LS from behind and leant down to kiss her. To my surprise, she responded enthusiastically and we had a lengthy dfk session. I'm a big fan of this and her responsiveness really was amazing. I laid her onto the bed and slowly worked my way down to her LS which I proceeded to eat for at least 10 minutes. She appeared to be in ecstasy herself - I certainly was.

The atmosphere was so hot, I asked her whether we could make love. Unfortunately she declined even after I showed her a condom and offered her a healthy tip. She mentioned something about not sleeping with clients and having a boyfriend (I think). (If I had been her boyfriend, I wouldn't have been happy with her, FS or no FS.)

Anyway we continued the make out session with her on top. She asked if I wanted her to kiss my dick and then reached for a dental dam. I'm not a huge fan of bjs, although I won't say no if ones on offer. Her performance was great although a bit short because she complained that it was too big for her mouth.

She finished me off by hand with an oily grip, astride my leg giving me wild sensual looks until I finished.

Frankly, that was one of the best sessions I've had in a long time. Molly provides a great service. It was my first time with her and she seemed to be pulling out all the stops.

I will definitely go back.

[ Last edited by  dienw at 27-2-2023 20:25 ]

Recent Ratings
ntbubooks   7-4-2023 22:35  Acceptance  +1   
jezzzz   30-3-2023 16:56  Karma  +5   
Leg_o_man   23-3-2023 01:14  Karma  +4   Excellent
sorur   3-3-2023 12:28  Karma  +3   Went to see her following your review, had the same experience, amazing. Thanks
HKGPeter   28-2-2023 23:03  Karma  +2   Thank you.
boscitc   28-2-2023 14:02  Karma  +8   
HKS77   28-2-2023 09:14  Karma  +3   Nice report about a great woman. Sorry to hear about Alice - hope everything works out.
calaisien   28-2-2023 08:56  Karma  +6   
qqqwer   28-2-2023 03:00  Acceptance  +1   thank you !
vinc9   27-2-2023 23:18  Karma  +5   Great Review. Nice to see you being a gent. Molly is definitely one of the bests.
qqqwer
Nookie Newbie

UID 287222
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3
Posts 5
Karma 3
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 23-1-2023
Status Offline
Post at 28-2-2023 03:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
do you know if any other brothers have had FS in k2 ?

Recent Ratings
magictime12   28-2-2023 15:27  Acceptance  +1   Use the rating system for short comments please
Chanaa19
Nookie Newbie

UID 155837
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3
Posts 3
Karma 3
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 27-8-2016
Status Offline
Post at 28-2-2023 07:51  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #2 qqqwer's post

I really want to, but every time I don't

Recent Ratings
magictime12   28-2-2023 15:27  Acceptance  +1   Use rating system for mundane comments