Registered 27-2-2023
Status Offline
Post at 27-2-2023 17:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thailand Pattya - LB Beer @ Katoeys R Us

Date of Session: 14/2/2023
Name: Beer
IG: BEER9843
Nationality & Language: Thai with great English.
Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
Price & Session Length: 2000bf plus drinks and night out.
Repeat: 100%

Had a free night away from the boys so headed into Walking Street just after 10pm.

On the way through I got pursuaded by some of Pattayas finest Ladyboys to check out what they had to offer.  I was probably going to check out Windmill club anyway so why not have a starting drink across the corridor at Katoeys R Us.

Once inside I was accompanied by Beer. What a stunner. Immaculate presentation, great english and the most seductive smile and twinkle in her eye you could ever hope for.

I ordered Beer and myself a couple of drinks and we started a nice casual chat about my break in Pattaya thus far.

Before I knew it she was rubbing me up and teasing me with some seductive kisses behind the ear.  I was barring up pretty hard. It wasnt my first LB experience but I definately wasnt on the hunt for one tonight either but was enjoying the moment and I warming up to something different.

We has a few more laughs and drinks before the hard negotiations started.  She told me she hadnt had a bar fine for a few days and liked the feeling of my cock and wanted it in her mouth.

I made her an offer.  Suck my cock now and Ill bar fine you.  In return she agreed if I bought 2 of her friends drinks too.  So I agreed.

Beer came back with 8 drinks. 2 for me, 2 for her and 2 each for 2 girls of my choice.
I choose 2 from the seats in the corner that caught my eye.

Beer talked to them in Thai and before I knew it I was getting a 3way blowjob right in my seat.  Nobody seemed to care even though it was pretty quiet.

We laughed a little whilst the girls went to work.

Beer then asked do I want to go now or later. She suggested I pay her bar fine then come back bar at 1am as she will come out clubbing with me.

I ageed and we exchanged Line ID.

I now left to explore some more venues and see how Republic Nightclub was developing.

I was in Republic enjoying the vibe when I got a message from Beer 'Where are you'.

I told her I was in Republic and would come meet her. She said to wait, as she has a surprise for me.  So I did what I was told to do and waited.

Soon after Beer followed my directions and found my table..Oh my god !!!! She was wearing and amazing Silver Shimmering tiny dress that showed off her sexy body to perfection.  The dress was short, loose around the sideboob region and damn fucking sexy.

To my surprise she brought some friends from her bar who were about to have a night out themselves. They all looked so fuckable in their clubbing dresses.

Beer grabbed me, kissed me and told me Im all hers for the rest of the night. I was glad my early bar fine paid off.

We drank and danced away till about 2pm and grabbed a bike down to my hotel near Soi LK.  Once in the room chilled a little before I began undressing Beer. Fuck what a body. Sundrenched golden tan with pert C cups an ass to die for and a neat set of balls and good sized cock.

We showered and moved to the bed. The night was too adventurous to go into detail (maybe a Part 2 if response is good) where Ill go through how the bed action turned out.

Beer stayed with me till about 7am then sadly departed so we could both get some sleep.

What a great night.  Definately look her and her friends up if in Walking Street.

[ Last edited by  BKKJase at 27-2-2023 17:09 ]

Recent Ratings
mycibai   2-3-2023 01:39  Acceptance  +1   
Susanlixxx   1-3-2023 21:02  Karma  +4   
dedupe   1-3-2023 12:14  Karma  +4   part 2 please :-)
obe   1-3-2023 09:41  Karma  +10   More details bro. Sounds like a great punt.
ImageCreator   28-2-2023 21:27  Karma  +4   Yeesh, she's fuckin gorgeous
forceholy   28-2-2023 18:38  Acceptance  +3   
bigboy4791   28-2-2023 03:45  Karma  +4   
kalvinhobbs   28-2-2023 00:37  Karma  +4   
BootBoot   27-2-2023 23:22  Karma  +5   Would love to hear more details
trust_00   27-2-2023 20:17  Karma  +5   Sounds like a fun time!
JackTheBat   27-2-2023 17:20  Karma  +10   "Katoeys R Us"...excellent.
booby_lover   27-2-2023 17:10  Karma  +5   Good write up
obe
Sex God

UID 89973
Digest Posts 0
Credits 24067
Posts 2737
Karma 23778
Acceptance 5774
Reading Access 110
Registered 19-5-2012
Status Offline
Post at 1-3-2023 09:47  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 BKKJase's post

Good report Bro. She looks great in her Instagram photos.
How much did you pay her? BF was 2K.

Hopefully you give more details.

Obe