Karma 1108
Acceptance 185
Reading Access 50
Registered 10-6-2014
Status Offline
Post at 25-2-2023 02:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Singapore][Geylang] Absolutely incredible night Part 1

What an absolutely insane night. I had a very short time in Singapore and somehow found one of the absolute hottest WG I’ve ever seen outside of ridiculously high classed high priced ones.

We’ll get more on that later, lets first talk about the first two encounters I had that night.

Encounter One: Bait and Switch, but strangely not upset?
Date & Time of Session:   MidFeb 2023
Name:  Co Co
Link: https://sglonelyguy-20.com/co-co-massage/
Agent: None I think?
Nationality & Language: SG Chinese
Face:  7/10
Body: 7/10
Height:  5’3”
Skill: 8/10
Service: 7/10
GFE: 0/10
PSE: 4/10
Price & Session Length:  1 Hr 200SG
Repeat: Maybe? I’m confused

So clearly the person in the photo has no relation with the woman unless this girl was somehow her daughter. I wanted to start off the night with a massage so browsed through the link I posted above for some fun after a massage.

I set up a time with her for late evening and went off my merry way to my first stop in Geylang. For those who’ve never visited SG it’s quite massive, an entire district as opposed to a small set of streets like you’d imagine Thailand has. The taxi driver clearly knew that I was up to no good when he dropped me off at a decrepit  unlit street with nobody around.

No matter, I text her and she tells me to go up a set of stairs in which in any other country I’d say “fuck off, I’d like to keep my organs thanks.”

Arrive to the room and it’s immediately obvious that I got B&S’d. However, the actual provider is not actually unattractive. She has a very pretty face and when she was younger she probably was very very attractive. Her peak years are behind her but she nevertheless was striking and this would be the first time I had with a true MILF type so I went with it.

She asked me where I’m from and when I replied the US an immediate light bulb popped over her head. Her next question was if I was married and I replied with a negative. She got extremely excited and cleared up my increasing confusion as she peppered me a few more times with her interrogation before proceeding to say that she’d like to marry me for a green card. I was completely taken aback as I had no idea what to say or how she came up with that plan in her head but gently declined. Cue 5 more minutes of her trying to convince me to marry her and my increasing bewilderment before she finally relented and stopped

Recent Ratings
bisjop   13-3-2023 19:29  Acceptance  +1   when is part 3 coming up? pretty please :)
hkpunter999   25-2-2023 18:10  Karma  +8   
obe   25-2-2023 08:17  Karma  +10