Body: 3/5
Height:  ~150cm
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 3/5.
Price & Session Length:  $700, 60 mins
Repeat: Yes

My sixth and final punt in HK after 5 weeks here. Decided to try and check out some of the WGs in the Sun Hing building in Mong Kok, but you can't really walk up to each apartment as they're not clearly marked and its not really a 141 walk-up.  They're all massage girls but most of them offer sex.  

I don't think any of the WGs on S-Books or 141-HK that are priced below $1500 match their profile photos.  Ice was first on my list and she looked nothing like the girl in the photo, as expected, but she was super tiny, just under 5 feet tall.  I was a little let down it was not the hot girl in the photo but she stirred little brother so I went ahead.  Ice still had a nice face, light skin and long straight hair.  She was slim with a bit of a belly but her boobs were huge and soft (34E cup I was told).  

I've been telling all of the WGs I'm relatively new to punting and they all took good care of me, Ice was no exception, in fact she was super excited and made sure I had a good time.  She led me to the shower and I was surprised she joined me.  She used mouthwash and even had me use some (not sure if she smelled the wine in my breath or was just getting ready for oral action) and washed us both real good with shower lotion, which I appreciated after a long day.  She gave me a BBBJ in the shower, rubbed her body all over me and worked her hands on LB, it was off to a good start.

She directed me to the bed after the shower, wasn't sure if a massage was included (it wasn't) since I chose the make love option.  She proceeded to give me a catbath which was nice and a little strange, her hands roamed my body at the same time and her fingers were trying to tease my ears, which did nothing for me.  She made her way down to LB and gave me an amazing BBBJ, she was licking my shaft and balls whilst humming too.  It was nice and difference, and her hands were feeling me all over down there, which was a little ticklish and added to the stimulation.

She placed the dom on me but she did not go CG on me and we started with mish.  I was able to touch her all over and run my hands through her hair but no FIV because she was concerned with finger nails hurting her.  She moans loud and I feel some of it is a little exaggerated, which does nothing for me personally but may add to the PSE for some.  She wrapped her legs around me and seemed really into mish.  No DFK (my choice) but she did allow me to kiss her neck and face.  However, because she's super tiny I found I was a little big for her and moved to doggy.  She took my thrusts with no complains but when I asked her to lay down for me whilst I take her from behind she told me she couldn't because I was too big and it would hurt (explains why no CG).  I loved the view from behind and her ass was nice and not too big (MCOT).  I pulled on her hair some, again no complaints, and allowed me to kiss her neck and back whilst taking her from behind.   I finally blew my load after 30 mins.

Ice showered with me afterwards, which was unexpected and she washed me real good making sure I was nice and clean.  I was still hard and didn't want to pay for a 2nd shot but she allowed me to grope her in the shower, its nice to see she didn't shrug me off or ignore me after the main business was done.  She didn't rush me out of the door and we chatted a little afterwards whilst getting dressed, she even asked me if I enjoyed it and whether I felt relaxed.  It's nice to be able to chat with the WGs some, it probably helped I can speak Cantonese and did not have to switch to English.

All in all another good experience and it was nice I didn't have to pay honey girl prices, my hobby fund was running real low.

Recent Ratings
magictime12   24-2-2023 11:37  Karma  +3   
Bloodrage   22-2-2023 23:40  Karma  +4   Great pre-pandemic price 700/hour. Perfect if she looked good. Got 2 search around