Post at 22-2-2023 20:46  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kissme - 梓溋

Date & Time of Session: Feb 10
Name: 梓溋 (Tsz-Ying)
Nationality & Language: Cantonese, English
Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5, I normally like a bit more meat
Skill & Service: 2-3/5 (a mixed bag, will give detail below)
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 1200
Repeat: No

Had a half day from work and decided I'd pay a visit to Kissme after some pretty good punts over the last month or so. As usual, very smooth booking with the agent and at a relatively early afternoon time there wasn't a lot of foot traffic around. Joey (her English name) was nice but her body wasn't great. She has that overly thin local vibe and it wasn't a turn on as there wasn't much to feel up. Her prices were a bit higher (1200 for nuru) due to her being local and her English was good enough to communicate.

Part 1

Part 1 was lacklustre overall. Just generally pushing down on different parts of my back with little to no pressure. She asked if anywhere was sore and I said my lower back but she seemed to avoid it after asking so I'm not sure what happened there. Some very, very light teasing before the flip but nothing special.

Part 2

Part 2 was good and bad. The good was that she was definitely flirty and was open to touching LS, some nipple sucking and her moaning was nice even if fake. The technique was ok but needed a bit more lube to really get things going. The bad was clock watching and her getting kinda frustrated that I didn't shoot after a minute of stroking. She even tried to make it funny by making some weird "bum bum" sound with her voice with each stroke that just distracted me. I told her I like my ass teased but was ignored also. After a few more minutes I was able to finish but overall disappointed. She joined me in the shower afterwards but it was all a bit awkward.

Overall a bit disappointing. If I compare her body to Alice, Suki or Hoi Yee, she is a bit too thin for my liking and while she is flirty, her service could improve with less clock watching and weird noises. It seems like she's part time and is only available for a few days/weeks at a time. Also, her add gave the impression that BBBJ was on offer but seems like it wasn't the case. Hoping to try Lala or Christina next and will write a report.

Recent Ratings
Mister   1-3-2023 14:57  Karma  +4   Useful to know whom to avoid, but tell us also about the ones worth returning for.
ZirePhoenix   24-2-2023 22:06  Acceptance  +1   
Cryptopanda   24-2-2023 08:18  Acceptance  +1   Thanks