Face:  3.75/5
Body: 4/5 Fake C cups, slim body
Height:  5’6”
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  400
Repeat:  yes but there are many others to try

Visited JSL today - looks like the upper floors have a lot of new WGs from mainland China, with many that I want to try.. however since I started at the top of the building I wanted to complete one round at least.

Saw Thai ladies on several floors, including some lady boys on the 5th and 7th.

Russians on the 4th however none look that great.

Then on the 2nd floor I found Qin Qin. Was trying to choose between her and another Thai girl on the 4th floor but she quoted 400hkd so I thought what the hell might as well. Plus it’s been a while since I’ve been with a chinese girl (stopped punting mainland girls after the flock of Thais came into hk).

Qin Qin can’t speak a word of English so we communicated with google translate. She has a skinny body with curves in the right places. Her tits are man made but well made. She looks super sexy with her qipao on and even more without it.

She helped me shower and started going down on me as I was drying myself. I wasn’t expecting bj without condom as she’s from the mainland so it was a pleasant surprise.

Her bbbj was average as it was a little teeth but I could tell she was being very enthusiastic and trying her best.

After the bj, she started to put the dom on me however it was a little tight so she asked me to do it. Then she asked me if I wanted to fuck her raw for an extra 200hkd. I found this super sus- have never been asked by a WG to go raw. I rejected obviously and put the dom on myself.

Fucked her in several positions including mish, CG, reverse cg, doggy. I must say her ass is quite something as it jiggles while you pound her from behind.

Eventually she asked me to stop and took the dom off. She then proceeded to start blowing me again until I in her mouth - I didn’t even ask for it!

Overall a good punt and for 400 I would never imagine good service without clock watching + CIM from a mainland girl! The bbfs proposal was definitely a red flag but she looked clean enough aside from that. Probably won’t repeat but worth a shot if any bros are in the area.

Recent Ratings
biggumz   24-2-2023 04:22  Acceptance  +1   Mainland (young) girl charging $400 at JSL with bbbj? Seems unlikely...
monogamous   23-2-2023 11:39  Karma  +3   Smart call on going RAW, but winner on the CIM.
biztron   22-2-2023 22:37  Karma  +3   indeed sus
hotjac   22-2-2023 20:52  Karma  +4   Nice find, thx for sharing. If you haven't been offered raw before and you've punted a lot that is unusual.
boscitc   22-2-2023 17:46  Acceptance  +8   Unusual level of service! Nice
HK_Legend   22-2-2023 16:09  Karma  +8   
povar123   22-2-2023 15:26  Karma  +3   
HKS77   22-2-2023 12:02  Karma  +3   An interesting proposition