Subject: [US][CA][San Jose] Poppy LSC (formerly Koko)
Dtfdavis90
Kinky King

UID 287240
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1027
Posts 38
Karma 1020
Acceptance 142
Reading Access 50
Registered 24-1-2023
Location Sausalito, CA
Status Offline
Post at 21-2-2023 11:12  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[US][CA][San Jose] Poppy LSC (formerly Koko)

Date & Time of Session:  february 2023; night
Name:  poppy
Link: 2020lsc.com
Agent:669-215-8268
Nationality & Language: Korean
Face:  4
Body: 4.5
Height:  5'
Skill: 4
Service: 4
GFE: 5
PSE: 5
Price & Session Length:   280/1hr
Repeat: Yes

Continuing down the LSC offerings, Had to see Poppy from all the good reviews so happily pre booked a slot. Doctor upped my dosages to 40mg pills so popped 80mg V and happily headed to get parking. PO has always been easily to work and got the green light on time so headed up to the room. Door opened before I can knock and behind was a short little slender petite thing with a huge grin on her mouth. Once we got to the room I had then noticed that this is Koko from Violafriends in SM. I’ve seen her a few times and glad to see her back in SJ. She didn’t recognize me but probably cause she’s fucking too many guys a day. Pics are not her but she’s a short little cutie. The VF ad said she was half jap and half Korean but not sure.

F7 cute. Pics are fake but she looks good and has a nice bright smile with good lips. Nice dimples and eyes. I’d peg her at mid 30s since she has eye wrinkles and stuff. She has a Latina-ish look and her sly grin smirk is good.

B8 short 5’, curvy and soft 105lbs. I tend to like the rail thin spinner types but she had good cushion for some hard pushing. A little bit of a stomach pooch when she flips over for doggy but I was more mesmerized by that nice ass.

S9
A8

paperwork and then hop into the shower where she gave me a full deep scrub down. Her English is good and she seemed to understand most of the commands I said

Back in the bedroom I asked her to put her clothes and shoes back on and give me a little tease. She’s definitely not shy and loves to show off her body while I touch all over. Groping those fake fits and cupping that ass while she gives me sweet little pecks. She sat me down on the edge of the bed in front of the mirror. eventually worked her way down to her knees and shoved her face into the crevices of my genitals like between the balls and thighs and shit taking deep sniffs. Wow this set me off real good. I've never had such a sex nymph before and she took her time with the bbbj, one of the better experiences of late. nice attempts at DT, nice slurpy sounds mixed with moans. Eventually picked her up and started off with standing mish. she can take it nice and deep. Mixed through the next few positions but eventually nutted real hard in mish on the bed.

2nd round started with a bbbj and then she hopped on top for some cg which hers is quite nice with me hold down her little waist with my hands. Eventually came hard in doggy. showered and then left

happy to see koko has not yet left the bay.

[ Last edited by  Dtfdavis90 at 21-2-2023 11:13 ]

Recent Ratings
public-john   23-2-2023 18:38  Acceptance  +1   Are the pics https://violafriends.net/koko/ accurate?
JohnnyBlaze   23-2-2023 08:20  Acceptance  +1   
MrNimbus5000   23-2-2023 07:02  Acceptance  +1   
jhnxmth   22-2-2023 01:15  Acceptance  +1   
hkdigweed   21-2-2023 22:01  Karma  +3   
Mokuba   21-2-2023 16:45  Karma  +2   
Susanlixxx   21-2-2023 16:35  Karma  +4   Dtfdavis90, the noted author at USAS**GUIDE?
HK_Legend   21-2-2023 16:03  Karma  +4   
Dtfdavis90
Kinky King

UID 287240
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1027
Posts 38
Karma 1020
Acceptance 142
Reading Access 50
Registered 24-1-2023
Location Sausalito, CA