Font size: S M L
[USA][CA][San Jose] BGC Elin and Hanna double

Date & Time of Session:  Feb 2023
Name:  Elin and Hanna
Link: https://bgcxoxo.com/bunnies-elin-hanna/
Agent: BGC
Nationality & Language: Korean
Face:  both pretty
Body: Both slender, Elin a little more so.
Height:  Hanna is taller, Elin is shorter
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: Interesting dynamic 4/5
PSE: 5/5 felt like a PH video shoot
Price & Session Length: 700/hr
Repeat: This was a rare treat for myself, I would recommend the experience.

tl;dr fun time, very bi, in their 30s, communicate what you want

I met some recent goals and wanted to treat myself for hard work. Was interested in meeting Hanna bc she is noted on having a fun attitude and she looks pretty. I had seen Elin a while back and thought she may have had an off day, her reviews were much better than my session. Decided to go for doubles because they're both experienced and have good reps.

Scheduler was easy to work with and directions were easy. Once inside they both gave a LFK at the door and we head in to the bedroom. They both look good and I would put them in their 30s. Hanna is taller with a little bit of thickness, she indeed does have a pretty face. Elin had lost weight since the last visit and has a youthful face, I think she may have had work done but whatever it is she looks good.

I lay some papers down on the nightstand and Hanna is immediately trying to get my clothes off. I tell them I need a quick rinse and they bring me to the bathroom for mouthwash. Elin brings me in the shower and cleans me up. We open the shower and Hanna is waiting with a towel, she's crazed and starts bbbj while drying me off.

They pull me to the bedroom and both drop to their knees for bbbj and BLS, they're alternating on me and I have to stop to cooldown for a second. They laugh and tease me for almost coming. They say something in Korean before just making out with each other and licking each others breasts. Elin lays back on the bed and Hanna goes down on her, Elin motions me over and does more bbbj and BLS. They have mirrors all around so there are plenty of great views.

I had them 69 and they went to town on each other. I took turns doing bbbj and FS on either end. Hanna was crazy into the whole experience, Elin was moaning a lot, sometimes a little too much but it's all good. I had sensory overload and could not last anymore so I asked for them to bbbj me to finish where Elin took the gold.

Hanna cleans me up and starts a massage. They give a double massage.

We start round 2 and tried every position I could think of. No need for all the details but it was a good time. A highlight for me was Hanna visibly excited by the threesome, she was getting really wet and sweaty and I feel if I had not been switching between them she would have cum hard. Ran out of time before that could happen but I may have to visit her in the future to make up for it.

I would recommend if you want a service++ threesome, they're both a little older and more experienced. Willing to go the extra mile to make you happy.

[ Last edited by  eggplant_hero at 19-2-2023 13:46 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Susanlixxx   8-4-2023 09:06  Karma  +5   
jjaneway1950   7-4-2023 02:43  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
lance888nyc   14-3-2023 18:51  Karma  +2   
mogwaiid   12-3-2023 07:19  Acceptance  +1   
Mokuba   21-2-2023 02:57  Karma  +2   bbbj/rj combo
hkdigweed   20-2-2023 22:03  Karma  +3   
jhnxmth   20-2-2023 15:48  Acceptance  +1   
HK_Legend   20-2-2023 10:05  Karma  +8   
oldguy83   20-2-2023 08:37  Acceptance  +1   Excellent