Acceptance 76
Reading Access 30
Registered 5-7-2015
Status Offline
Post at 19-2-2023 14:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Portland Street walking MILF

Date and time: Feb. 18, 2023, mid-afternoon
Name: Didn't ask (and I don't think anyone would ask every WG in the area for her name just to find this one)
Nationality and language: Mainland Chinese, Mandarin (Cantonese understood but not spoken)
Body and height: Your regular housewife, A cups, sizeable belly with large C-section scar, shaved armpits, unshaved LS
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 0/5 (not looking for that anyway)
Price and session length: $200/20 min. + $100 for 10 more minutes + $100 for DATY
Repeat: Maybe. It's no frills, but you can't beat the price.

I used to punt streetwalkers when I lived in this area many years ago. The weather was nice and I had some shopping to do, so I decided to check out the scene. There were quite a few ladies out. I purposely sought out a housewife type rather than someone younger or sluttily dressed/made up. She looked and dressed like your average housewife, except that she wore low heels rather than flats or sneakers. I asked her for her price and she held up two fingers.

I followed her upstairs to her room. She has a bathroom with a shower, but not for client use. When asked, she told me the $200 was for 20 minutes max. I offered to pay $300 for 30 minutes, to which she agreed. She suggested we just leave a small lamp on, but agreed to leave the room bright when I said I wanted to admire her body (which is true, but I also wanted to check out her LS before going down on her).

No kissing. She kept her mask on. Her A cups were cute. I told her my nipples were sensitive, to which she replied that hers were too (they were indeed). I requested DATY. When she said that would cost more, I offered another $100, which she accepted. For safety reasons, I had asked her whether she provided BBS. She replied she never did, not even if people offered her $1,000. She lay down on her back and let me go to work. Her LS was clean and without any unusual smell or taste. She started out looking at her phone, but put it away when I got her juices flowing. She didn't want to sit on my face, claiming it was too tiring for her.

We finished the session with a HJ, as is my habit in this hobby. She washed her LS afterwards, so she does keep the main attraction clean between clients. She gave me some interesting financial information. She came to Hong Kong about two years ago. Competition has increased lately, so she only makes a few hundred dollars a day. In times of need, she goes to do regular work in the docks. There she can make $1,200 a day, but the work is very hard and non-stop.

I believe I got value for money and I got rid of my load, so I left happy.

[ Last edited by  HKGPeter at 19-2-2023 14:44 ]

Recent Ratings
Caveat_emperor   6-2-2024 01:43  Karma  +6   
mr_tux   4-3-2023 20:35  Karma  +2   
thaunknown   26-2-2023 19:46  Karma  +4   
hotjac   20-2-2023 21:33  Karma  +4   Interesting, great price point thx for sharing
boscitc   20-2-2023 10:49  Karma  +8   Definitely not a situation I would DATY
Freelancer   20-2-2023 07:56  Karma  +4   The financial info was neat to learn
HKS77   19-2-2023 19:55  Karma  +3