Body: 7/10 great natural DDs
Height: 5'2”
Skill: 8/10
Service: 7/10
GFE: 6/10
PSE: 8/10
Price & Session Length: $$$
Repeat: No

After my first time experience in BKK back in December I couldn’t resist trying to see a kgirl here back at home. I’ve been back and forth on this many times but finally bit the bullet. Sadly my first experience was… disappointing to say the least?

In the spur of the moment I didn’t have many options but got lucky and found Zuri was free the same day. Texted the PO who was friendly and responsive, points to them.

Showed up and Zuri opened the door. To clarify, this is AKG/YKS Zuri who recently moved to San Mateo (not the same as Zuri from VF). I’ve heard mixed reviews on her looks… and from initial impressions, I got the same feeling. Pictures are mostly accurate but I guess I’m a harsh critic as you can see from the numbers. Her best assets are definitely her natural DDs which live up to their reputation.

She offered a shower, blue toast. Not much of a preview in the shower but we got nice and clean. Once in the bedroom, we quickly moved to BBBJ. It was intense and aggressive with DT which I like. A few mins of this and I asked her to rim which she gladly provided. I asked for cover, and we moved into CG which was fun to see her on top.

Things quickly escalated and we moved into mish. She refused DFK which was disappointing but noted in other reviews. I popped here and we got cleaned up. She offered a few mins of massaging before we hopped back into the shower. As she was washing be down, she knew how much I enjoyed the rimming so when she turned me around she teased me here. This got me going and she got a second pop out of me, which was the highlight of the session.

So why the no repeat? Like I said, I’m a pretty harsh critic on looks. Zuri is attractive but maybe not my type. Also, she faired well in PSE services but lacked GFE. She was very friendly and talkative between action, but during she was very aloof. Maybe I caught her at a bad time. No DFK makes it hard for me to get in the mood too. But she will for sure take care of you one way or another, and I know she’s regarded as a service queen; just maybe not in a way that matches what I’m looking for.

Recent Ratings
gg1234   17-2-2023 15:55  Karma  +3   
littlefinger   15-2-2023 14:19  Karma  +3   
MrNimbus5000   15-2-2023 14:16  Acceptance  +1   
emm7   15-2-2023 12:40  Acceptance  +3   
kalvinhobbs   15-2-2023 07:24  Karma  +3   
oldguy83   15-2-2023 05:59  Acceptance  +1