Subject: Moon Spa - Alice (great body for nuru)
kairhart
Kinky King

UID 254191
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1102
Posts 48
Karma 1097
Acceptance 106
Reading Access 50
Registered 3-2-2019
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 10-2-2023 20:24  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Moon Spa - Alice (great body for nuru)

Date: February, 2022
Name: Alice
Language: Canto & Mando (Mainland); no English
Face: 3/5 (if a 3/5 is "average")
Body: 4/5 - fit, super smooth skin, natural C cup, squeezable ass
Skill: 4.5/5
Service: 4.5/5
Price & Session Length: 60 min nuru, HK$800
WIR: Already have

TL;DR: Lovely body, great nuru skill, and very friendly service. Recommend!

Ah, the Russian Roulette that is Moon Spa... I have visited about ~10 times and you can find more details at the review below, but simply put: it is a nice spa with a lot of girls and a reasonably-priced nuru. The problem is that even if you make a booking with the spa ahead of time, they never honour it and you just have to see who is available when you arrive. But 9/10 of my experiences have been great, and most girls are eager to share their WeChat contact for personal appointments, so I keep on coming back to the stable for a semi-regular milking.

https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... 8104&highlight=

This time I didn't make an appointment with any particular girl and drew Alice when I arrived. She seemed good enough so I didn't ask to see the full line-up. Mainland, fluent Canto, average face, but great body for nuru: nice ass, amazingly smooth creamy skin, and natural C cup boobies. Not a supermodel, but great for my purposes: slipping, sliding, and juicing up my body and hot dog.

Showered alone, then a solid 30 minute massage with back and leg stepping which was great. Very chatty and honestly quite pleasant conversation. For what it's worth, she said she doesn't speak any English, but does service non-Chinese speakers, even though it's mostly in silence!

Nuru service was where she really shined though - a full 20 minute experience well-executed to result in a massive donation of carnal pleasure on my part. She started by running her nails up and down my back, ass, crack, balls, and dick. Felt like pure electricity, and I could tell she really enjoyed watching me squirm as my mind descended into that familiar feeling of tunnel-vision where only one thing in the world matters: flooding the zone with a reservoir of steaming jizz built up over the course of several days.

She then fully slathered me from neck to toe in nuru gel and started the main course. Her amazing skin and full natural rack felt exquisite as she caressed my entire body. She alternated between the body slide and sneaking her hands under my crotch to stimulate my dick and balls. Just enough to keep the waves of cum rising up to the tip of my LB but without causing any premature rupture.

Flipped me after some time, re-covered my front in nuru and went right back to work. Chest-on-chest action, boob-job, pussy-grinding on my legs, and fed me her tits for me to try and suck some milk while she pressed my head up against her chest. Absolutely divine! She then planted herself just in front of my dick/crotch and used her butt cheeks to slide up and down on junior. It was so intense that I knew if she secretly slipped my dick into her cunt, I would be powerless to stop it. It was as this thought crossed my mind that I quickly passed the gripping and irreversible point of no return.

I urgently slid her back so that my penis was in front of her crotch, moved one of her hands to massage my balls, and let her know that liftoff was imminent. "屌我, 屌我!" ("Fuck me!") she groaned, and for all my LB knew - we may as well have been fucking! I blasted three meaty ropes straight up over her snatch while she grinded on the lower part of my dick. Then she slowed the pace and milked the rest of the donation out of my utter to splash all over my stomach. As she was massaging the the very last drops of cum from my stick, all I could think was, "fuuuuck I am so glad the border is finally re-opened and Goods & Services can once again enjoy 'unrestricted flow' between Hong Kong and China!"

Anyway, showered, chatted, paid, and left. As I said above, it is mildly irritating that you can't make a reliable booking at this place via their TG channel, but I got her WeChat contact and asked if I could share it with friends. Don't want to post it publicly, but just leave a rating down below and I can PM if you'd like it.

Photo of her on TG is completely inaccurate so I'm not going to bother. But here is the bed/room and menu. Look forward to hearing others' experiences with Alice/Moon Spa!

[ Last edited by  kairhart at 10-2-2023 21:15 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
energylung   8-3-2023 15:29  Karma  +3   Great writing and report! One of the best ive read
soundwave   5-3-2023 20:57  Karma  +2   Please share her wechat
miko321   2-3-2023 01:52  Acceptance  +1   Could I grab her WeChat?
HKS77   1-3-2023 07:56  Karma  +3   
tomdwaninny   27-2-2023 10:42  Karma  +3   nice report. always nervous asking for a line up. do they come 1 by 1 or all available at once? prefer the latter tbh
lalalala   25-2-2023 03:06  Karma  +5   great report! i've been to moon for cherry but not tried alice. would you mind sharing her wechat?
Mister   18-2-2023 15:24  Karma  +4   Thanks for the detailed report. Does Vivi look anything like her photos? How’s her service?
BrownNuts   14-2-2023 13:08  Karma  +4   nice review, contact please
batman108   14-2-2023 11:02  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
hotjac   11-2-2023 21:16  Karma  +5   Nice find & great review! Let us know how the off premise encounter goes, or share her contact with me & I will report : ...
ohmicmic   11-2-2023 00:15  Acceptance  +1   thanks buddy may i hv her wechat?
tchengaa   10-2-2023 22:19  Karma  +2   Please share her contact thanks
David.youngson   10-2-2023 20:46  Karma  +3   Is it the former Bali Spa? Is 69 available?
Dutchy12   10-2-2023 20:30  Karma  +5   Excellent
kairhart
Kinky King

UID 254191
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1102
Posts 48
Karma 1097
Acceptance 106
Reading Access 50
Registered 3-2-2019
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 11-2-2023 19:35  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 kairhart's post

David.youngson          10-2-2023 20:46          Karma          +3          Is it the former Bali Spa? Is 69 available?

--> I think it might be the same location, but not sure. 69 is available. The last line on the menu basically means you have to work it out with the provider so some may do it while others may not. I would expect +$400 surcharge ($200 for BJ + $200 for 69).

Recent Ratings
David.youngson   12-2-2023 15:26  Karma  +3   Thanks
kairhart
Kinky King

UID 254191
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1102
Posts 48
Karma 1097
Acceptance 106
Reading Access 50
Registered 3-2-2019
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 24-2-2023 08:26  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 kairhart's post

Mister          18-2-2023 15:24          Karma          +4          Thanks for the detailed report. Does Vivi look anything like her photos? How’s her service?

--> I have tried to book Vivi before, but due to their insanely unreliable system, I don't think I've been able to try her yet. Based on the TG photo though, I would guess she does not look like that irl :/ Will update if I find out though!

Recent Ratings
Mister   9-3-2023 13:02  Karma  +1   Thanks. Looking forward to more, always readable reports from you.
stevesandersdk
Nookie Newbie

UID 288541
Digest Posts 0
Credits 13
Posts 12
Karma 13
Acceptance 5
Reading Access 10
Registered 28-2-2023
Location New York
Status Offline
Post at 1-3-2023 03:57  Profile P.M. 
Thank you for the write up, this is the kind of place I am looking for on my next trip in!

Recent Ratings
magictime12   2-3-2023 12:54  Acceptance  +1   Use the rating system for short message. Give thanks with K's
kairhart
Kinky King

UID 254191
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1102
Posts 48
Karma 1097
Acceptance 106
Reading Access 50
Registered 3-2-2019
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 5-3-2023 10:56  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 kairhart's post

tomdwaninny          27-2-2023 10:42          Karma          +3          nice report. always nervous asking for a line up. do they come 1 by 1 or all available at once? prefer the latter tbh

--> Typically they come in 1 by 1, but I know you can request to see them all at the same time if you prefer