Subject: Relax City - My turn? but it was kinda.. meh..
spunk888
Kinky King

UID 35045
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1432
Posts 187
Karma 1419
Acceptance 255
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-11-2009
Location Somewhere
Status Offline
Post at 9-2-2023 18:21  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Relax City - My turn? but it was kinda.. meh..

Date & Time of Session: Feb 8 2023, 5:30pm
Name: #23 Lisa
Link: telephone
Agent: telephone
Nationality & Language: Chinese, limited English
Face: 2/5 (mask on)
Body: 2/5 thin
Height: 160 something
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 90mins hr $700 + $500 tip ($1300 total)
Repeat: checklist tick, and no return.

After a long leave - I'm back... not sure what to say about this one. I recently went to Osaka and had a great 'time' there so the service may have been too good which perhaps left this session being not so great time overall.

Lisa is old. Full stop - so don't expect a spring chicken but her skills and tease are without a doubt very good. However just something that made the other areas a bit too basic.... her personality? or a lack of? .. or maybe it was her asking for a tip to so i can get more action for LB? I don't know what it was - wasnt really a good or bad session...? YMMV

Highlight: I like how she bends one leg each time and then slowly drags her fingers along your thigh with one hand, while the other hand gently 'cups' your balls - that got me hard each time, and cool down and back again.

Lowlight: no shower, hot towels to dry off the oil AND post-cum massage, meant cum that was not cleaned, that has now become cold has smeared with the oil onto my chest - not great.

Recent Ratings
HKS77   11-2-2023 17:36  Karma  +3   Thanks for the report and heads up. Sounds like Japan is worth a visit.
longtimelurker   10-2-2023 22:45  Karma  +4   That last paragraph lol