Face: 4/5 MCOT
Body: 3/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  HKD800 for 45 mins + tips
Repeat: No

I have been in this forum for around 2 years and this is my first thread. Apologies for that, I will try to the community as much as possible going forward.  I was really upset yesterday that some inconsiderate idiot had crossed the line with Leyna and spoiled the appointment I had booked for next week. so badly wanted to heal my mind and body. I have booked appointments with Tin Hau stable several times in the past, the agent is always quick to respond and the girls are pretty decent too. Connected with the agent on TG and booked an appointment with Miki as suggested by the agent. Reached the spot 10 mins early and saw another chap knocking the door but he was not allowed in (may be he tried walk in), sad to see him returning disappointed.

Miki opened the door for me, she is cute and looks same as the TG ad photos. Took off the dress and hit the shower together. After shower she asked if I want sex or massage first, I opted for massage. She gave me a light massage for 15 minutes, it was neither bad nor good. Then she asked me to turn and did a quick cat bath, I felt it very mechanical. After capping my LB, I started grabbing and sucking her nipples while my right hand played with her LS for a good 10 mins. It was little disappointing that she was not into DFK. Anyways started banging with the mish for 5 mins and then switched to doggy until took shower separately and left the place after paying her

Overall it was not a bad experience but a little more GFE and PSE would have made my day.

Recent Ratings
steriam   15-2-2023 22:03  Karma  +2   
Skepti10   15-2-2023 10:23  Karma  +4   
shyrocket   8-2-2023 23:33  Karma  +3   Good report, I get it about Leyna