Body: 8/10
Height: 5'2
Skill: 8/10
Service: 9/10
GFE: 8/10
PSE: 8/10
Price & Session Length:  280 1h
Repeat: Yes

Messaged PO and required two references. After verification, it was a smooth process. Heads up, service is non-existent in the garage so you'll be relying on the instructions quite heavily. Quite the walk as well so plan accordingly. DFK upon entry and she does resemble her photos albeit touched up. She has an ABG look in my opinion than rather typical kgirl. Very friendly upon entering and we moved to the bedroom thereafter.

Pre-showered so went right into it with no blue toast either. After DFK, she began undoing my pants right away and started a BBBJ. Took off my clothes as BBBJ continued and began exploring her body. Okay sized boobs and natural and nice to the touch. Wonderful BBBJ in my opinion and let her go at it. Plenty of deep throat and real smooth. She kept going at it and didn't bother to stop her so CIM. She cleaned me up and then we talked on her bed. Her English is only okay so we used a translator sometimes. Had a fun conversation before she asked if I wanted another round. Start with a BBBJ and then cover went on for CG. Switched to doggy and pounded away. Very into it and engaged in the session. Great view from behind and some nice moans from her while looking in the mirror. Came here and then talked on her bed until it was time for a shower. One of the better sessions I've had and definitely will repeat at some point.

Included the picture that I think resembles her the most.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
gg1234   8-2-2023 20:17  Karma  +3   
woodyash   8-2-2023 07:07  Karma  +2   Excellent
kalvinhobbs   7-2-2023 14:29  Karma  +5   
seeker_69   7-2-2023 14:08  Acceptance  +1   
Jjaa123   7-2-2023 13:52  Karma  +3   
emm7   7-2-2023 11:26  Karma  +3   Now I really want to try her out. Thanks!
Jade_moon   7-2-2023 09:36  Karma  +5   
HK_Legend   7-2-2023 09:20  Karma  +3