Body: 3/5
Height: 150cm
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length: $1200 / 60 mins
Repeat: maybe another girl at this location

My 2nd ever punt was a bit of a let down.   I was supposed to meet a Russian girl for a massage and services but when I got there a Vietnamese girl greeted me.  I asked for the Russian girl by name and the lady who greeted me said yes.  Damn, talk about major bait and switch.  I was disappointed but decided to press ahead as I didn't want to try and find another place.  The apartment was nicer than the ones I saw in Mong Kok, not a small single room but an actual apartment with what looks like 3 or 4 bedrooms inside.

I got led into a room and showered alone, the girl came back as I got out of the shower and she confirmed what services I want.  I read the better massages are at a parlor but I figured I'd give it a try.  The massage wasn't too bad and felt good (stressful time in HK to sort out my dad's estate), the CBJ and sex was ok.  I was just too bummed out to enjoy it too much, started out with CG and finished with mish.  At least I was able to blow my load.

I showered again and got dressed whilst mulling over wasting $1200HK on a somewhat unsatisfactory experience.  Whilst leaving I noticed the other girls in the apartment were available so I ask if I could check them out.  There were 3 other girls, 2 Asian and one was Russian.  FUCK!  She didn't match the photos on S-Books but damn she would have done.  I quickly chatted to her, she spoke good English and she said the mistress does all of the communications.  A range of emotions washed over me but decided not to make a scene.  I told the girl I'd be back to visit her in a couple of days and left.

Moral of the story to fellow newbies, don't be afraid to stand your ground for the girl you want/that was advertised and walk if not to your expectations.  Although I was upset, I'm going back to bag my Russian girl tomorrow.  It's tough being a newbie but I really am enjoying HK as an adult.  At least now I know for next time.

[ Last edited by  lok028 at 6-2-2023 19:47 ]

Recent Ratings
slickric423   8-2-2023 02:09  Karma  +4   
HK_Legend   7-2-2023 09:19  Karma  +8   "stand your ground" or WALK OUT at once!
ekebus   7-2-2023 01:45  Acceptance  +1   Whats the place?
Susanlixxx   6-2-2023 21:48  Acceptance  +3   RIP dad. Please edit to use template.
magictime12   6-2-2023 19:00  Acceptance  +1   Use the report template for karma points
sarsip   6-2-2023 18:07  Karma  +3   Can share name of the place? Or whereabouts