Reading Access 50
Registered 16-11-2014
Status Offline
Post at 5-2-2023 18:49  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Massage n More from Petite Pinay

Date & Time of Session: February late night
Name:  Jhing-Er "Jane"
Nationality & Language: Filipina / English.
Face:  4/5
Body:  3/5
Skill: 4/5 (Pt I) / 1/5 (Pt 2)
Service: 2/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length: 1300 overnight (2 hr massage + 1 shot)
Repeat: No

It's hard to be optimistic about HK nightlife after the past 4 years. Those of us who have been around for a while know just how hot HK nightlife was before 2014. Basically, you had a centralized nightlife with everything in Central/Soho, Wanchai, and TST. And people went out in droves at all hours of the night - expats, tourists, and most importantly HK office ladies in their 20s/30s/40s who would meet each other for dinner, get tipsy on wine, then pretend to jump in a taxi home, only to have the driver stop somewhere in the vicinity of LKF so they could go to some late night club alone and get picked up by some random gweilo guy. Even Wanchai was full of various bar types, all next to each other, where you could pull civilian birds in one, FL girls in another, and the now extinct hostess clubs. My old bird-hunting mantra was "WC on a Friday and LKF on Saturday." Your chances of picking up locals was impressively high, and there was also WC for a late late night backup if you needed a last-minute trade. It really was a hot time to be here. I often had my dinner at 11 pm and didn't even start the hunting til well after midnight.

Those daze is gone. We know. Yeah it was already going down some in the era of mobile phones and dating apps from 2014-2019, so fewer and fewer horny, local ladies were coming out. Lots of other neighborhoods popped up with new restaurant areas, which took lots of the traffic away from central. And some local d*ckface tried to challenge the "Ladies Night" offerings where females could enjoy free drinks at certain times on certain evenings, which had really done wonders for the guy:girl ratio. But again, we've witnessed that preferential ratio deteriorate over the past decade and all gotten used to the new 10:1 male:female ratio. (Makes for a good sausage fest. Whoopee... Woohoo...) And from 2019 of coz, its turned into a desert. I don't even wanna think about all those late covid weekend nights roaming around WC trying to avoid the same old lady FLs on the streets. (Do they actually get any business? I half think they're just trying to annoy guys like me out of revenge for losing their past princess glory...)

So I was curious, though not letting myself get hopeful (and certainly not optimistic) when things started turning toward relaxation at the end of 2022 and we started anticipating the light at the end of the tunnel with the world putting the pandemic in its history dustbin (f**ing hopefullY...). But my WC nights out in Nov-Jan weren't feeding into much hope. Same ole quiet with the same ole girls I've been trying to avoid for 4 years, no incoming 25 yr freelancers, and definitely no HK OLs to be seen. Nothing but some new milf faces (enough to clean the internal pipes, but not to get the furnace fired up, know what I mean...)

Until this weekend... I went out Friday, against my better judgment, after watching a crap movie at IFC around midnight, simply because I didn't want to go home so early. And I gotta say that for the first time in ages there was actually a hint of a step in the right direction! LKF (which has been completely taken over by the 18-22 yr old crowd) had people in the late 20s and early 30s out (though still few of the mid 30s HK OLs that I'm sniffing for). There were bands playing in multiple venues with their entourages of loyal fds (and more than a few attractive girls), and walking into Insom after midnight in some ways brought back the old times. It was nearly packed and almost roaring. But with one puzzling caveat: Almost everyone out on Friday was in a mixed m-f group or on dates! Even the LKF clubs were full of couples. WTF?! There was absolutely no room for maneuvering as a single gangster, yet, at least. Just all these hot girls kind a moving about with guys they were dating. Has everyone become so much more conservative in their tastes? Or was it just my imagination?

Sooooo, my lil bromonster started whispering to me the way he always does after a couple of beers and a few dozen glances at hotties in the vicinity. So what to do when the clock strikes 1? Off to WC!

And WC was alive late night. The underground FL bar ("E" meaning the place where diplomats work) was fairly full for the first time in its current iteration. I saw my hot blonde Mongolian buddy when I first walked in. She actually betrayed weakness for a moment and did a double take when she saw me, before remembering her arrogant self and rejoining her group of hot girls and a few younger, well to do dudes (obviously in finance). And there were many others, though I only stayed for 1 drink. Then off down the block to its sister bar ("T"), which was packed with the younger girls inhaling the shisha and getting the extragavant boys to spend loads of money on their commissioned drinks. Lots of eye candy but didn't see anything that wasn't going to scam me into paying for a table full of drinks and shisha. (F*ck that...)

Saw my most recent FL fling across the intersection at JB, standing outside talking to a dude in precisely the same location where I had picked her up from only weeks ago, so I opted for "A" directly across the street. It was fairly busy, though nothing yet to what it would normally have been at 2 am on a Friday. And there's also the issue of this milf lady (says she's Viet but I suspect maybe mainlander) who tends to hang out there. She and I had the worst altercation I've ever been involved with at my place several months back (where she tried to renegotiate a higher price and pulled one of my kitchen knives on me when I refused...). I've since seen her at "A" several times -staring her down as she looks at me with a smile and pretends (in order to not get evicted from the bar, and in order to deceive other guys into unwittingly thinking that she's a good potential catch for the evening) that she is "normal." (For the record, she is f*cking psycho and every dude needs to keep far away from her and the little drove of chickies that she hangs out with, and seems to lead). I saw her at "A" a couple weeks ago with a younger western dude at a table and I (successfully, I hope for his sake) tried to warn him that she was bad.

So I walked in and the first thing I did was to check if she was there. No where to be seen, I got my beer and immediately happened on this very cute, petite 36 yr old filipina dressed like it was summer (shorts and tank tope) and all alone. She also happened to be standing in exactly the same spot where I had picked up a 25 yr filipina (freebie, just a girl who lives out from boss and likes to party and f*ck, no trading involved - provided many nights of fantastic fornication) last year (or was it 2021? can't even remember now, it's all a blur...). This new one was very friendly and drinking happily, and it only took a short conversation to invite her (Jane) back to my place for a late night drink. I asked about her expectation, and we agreed to 1.2k til mid morning. Right on! But on the way out she tried to get me to buy her a drink. More commission bs, so I told her I'd rather give it directly to her as a tip than to the bar. She accepted that logic, and off we went. But somehow yellow flags were beginning to appear, since she seemed a bit apprehensive.

Back at my place and I immediately wanted to get to showering, but then she started changing the terms of engagement. (Oh sh*t, not again...) (Knew I should have taken her to the V hotel.) What she really wanted to do was massage me. Well, ok as long as everything else is in place. Again, she was hesitant to get in the shower with me but eventually did. (And she looked very nice, with especially succulent skin and upward sloping nipples.) So I explored her as I scrubbed every inch (yes, porous openings included) of her body cleaned, and off to bed we went. Only then she insisted on the massage. As it turned out, she was trained and was trying to build a clientele doing bona fide veggie massage of various styles (Thai, Swedish, etc.). Her going rate is 500 for 2 hours, and she wanted to do 1 hour on my stomach and 1 hour on my back. WTF?! I let her try a little, and to her credit, it turned out to be one of the best massages I've had in HK. But by the end of it the clock was nearing 5 and I was ready to kick her out, planning to pay only for the massage Pt 1.

But I went to the toilet and came back and she was lying in bed on her back, now enticingly naked. Good... From here I was able to kiss that nice flesh, starting at the nipples, up to the ear lobes and neck, a little on the lips (she wouldn't DFK until I was inside her), and then slowly down to her little luv triangle. Now I could hear the subtle squeaks and gasps coming from that sweet lil mouth of hers. And I went to work with an extremely DATY, enjoying the tasty pinay nectar as I did circles with my tongue and jammed my middle finger rapidly up into her cervix. She liked that and was on the brink for a long time, but she never came.

I was getting hot too, and eventually pulled out the wet finger and crawled up to slide inside mish style. She wrapped those legs around my ass and finally started to DFK. I was going crazy. Her skin is especially liquid and she was quite wet, so as much as I tried to hold it back and prolong the delight, after a couple minutes I had to    and left a gigantic mess for me to clean up when changing the sheets in the morning. At this point, just before and after sleeping, she kept advertising her massage work, asking if I wanted to meet again and if I could refer her to friends. (She's just between FT helper jobs. She has 2 sons back in the PH, 16 and 18.) I found this incredibly irritating, since she knew full well that I just took her back to shag. I did want to sleep a few hours, and while I normally would insist on a fantastic morning shot when waking up with a still LB, I decided to accept Pt 1 as massage and Pt 2 as FS. So I got rid of her with 1200 + 100 tip so I could get a few more hours slumber and enjoy the rest of my post-shagulistic weekend.

Usually I get their number then decide whether I want to contact them or not. She was really hunting and asked for mine while in bed. Fine, I gave it to her coz it's not connected to work. (Of course, her profile pic cuts off her face, so unfortunately no good pic here.) She's already been texting and whatsapp calling me looking for more massages. F*cking irritating! While the massage was excellent and I enjoyed the brief shag, there was absolutely no PSE or BBBJ service or the like from her. She also kept throwing guilt-trip hints about guys and their sexual desire. Tough sh*t! No apologies from me. I'm a lusty, red-blooded, passionate, sex crazed male, and too old to feel guilty about it anymore. It's what we are. Just deal with it ladies!

(Whew, got that grumpy diatribe out of my low-testosterone system...!)

But who knows, maybe I'll hit her up in a few weeks when my libido is back driving me insane late some night, or afternoon, or morning (always horny, I guess...). For now, more than anything, I want two wishes to come true for 2023:
1. Please send us many many fresh 20+ yr old faces from various parts of SE Asia, and
2. Please send us many many 30+ year old HK OLs back out to the weekend bars so that we can achieve a healthy mix of civilian pickups and WG transactions.
Cheers mates!

Recent Ratings
Unitedfuture   27-2-2023 21:39  Acceptance  +2   
adrenal   15-2-2023 22:50  Karma  +7   thank you
hkpunter999   10-2-2023 20:11  Karma  +10   
a136138   10-2-2023 16:26  Karma  +3   Great report, would you mind sharing contact? Would actually appreciate a massage + fuck
zorglub   8-2-2023 22:10  Acceptance  +1   You captured the mood very well! Same type of experience for me last Saturday at E. Things are slowly getting back int ...
hotjac   7-2-2023 12:25  Karma  +4   Great read thanks for sharing ... she sounds annoyingly fun.
HK_Legend   7-2-2023 09:02  Karma  +8   "my WC nights out in Nov-Jan weren't feeding into much hope." Brought my own "food" to J, T, E at year end :)
Shark2   6-2-2023 11:50  Acceptance  +1   Great review, thanks for making me remember the beautiful nostalgia Hong Kong experience.
steriam   5-2-2023 21:31  Karma  +2   
shyrocket   5-2-2023 20:20  Karma  +3   Thanks for the review
Prickcunt
Nookie Newbie

UID 280436
Digest Posts 0
Credits 69
Posts 3
Karma 69
Acceptance -2
Reading Access 10
Registered 7-12-2021
Status Offline
Post at 10-2-2023 16:14  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 littleitalia's post

Care to share the contact? Looking for a massage and a shag lol

Recent Ratings
momozzz   11-2-2023 14:04  Acceptance  -2   care to read the forum rules about one liner and using the rating feature?