Name: Alice
Nationality & Language: Cantonese, Putonghua
Face: 4/5, Very pretty
Body: 5/5, Smaller boobs but a tight body
Skill & Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 1000 + Tips
Repeat: Yes, but after trying some other girls

As usual, booking with the agent was almost too smooth. Kissme's booking is so smooth it makes the temptation even greater. Got to the spa and was welcomed by another girl with great English (maybe sisley?) and sshown to the room and offered water. Took a shower and Alice came into the room while I was drying off. Her body was tight in her leggings and I was imagining what was underneath. LB got excited and she complimented him with a little tap which broke the ice. Alice sticks with Mandarin but we were able to communicate well enough with my broken canto.

Part 1

I know a lot of bros don't care at all about the massage but I've got a shitty spine/neck so the massage can be nice. Alice had good pressure and hit some spots that I pointed out well enough although she did that punching your back massae thing that wasn't good or bad but just made me wanna chuckle because of the noise her hands were making. If you've read any of my other reports, I'm a fan of the tease and build up. I hate the 2 seconds of twisting your balls and flip shit that seemed to be standard during covid. Alice doesn't disappoint and builds up for the flip. Catbath, light brushes against LB and balls and some ass teasing meant LB was primed and ready for action.

Part 2

After the flip, she started gently stroking LB and teasing the balls. I gently started gliding my hand over her body (my god, what a body) and as I'm a respectful bro, asked perission before reaching for LS. I've had  amixed bag of responses with some ladies down right refusing (Cara in SSP) and some grabbing my hand to guide me down. Alice shifted herself in a way where I had easy access and could see the action in the mirror which was a nice touch, wether intentional or not. The HJ was good, with good pressure and alternative while also playing with the balls and teasing my ass. Another brother said that Alice offers BBBJ but she didn't offer to me for whatever reason. After a few mintues I shot and was done.

She hopped in the shower first to get rid of the nuru, and I fell asleep (busy week at work) so had to come out to wake me up and invited me in for a quick shower before I left. Let's say LB got excited again in the shower and the offer for round 2 was made but wallet was light and I had to be somewhere.

Definitely would repeat with Alice and maybe BBBJ will be offered on a repeat visit. There are some other girls I'd like to try like Lala, Sisley and Suki (again) but it seems like she's been off for the last while. Perhaps travelling due to CNY

Recent Ratings
vinc9   5-2-2023 21:01  Karma  +6   Nice! Alice is definitely one of the best.
energylung   5-2-2023 20:03  Karma  +3   
Mister   5-2-2023 15:05  Karma  +5   Good detailed report