Karma 1151
Acceptance 219
Reading Access 50
Registered 29-6-2009
Status Offline
Post at 2-2-2023 20:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Margo @ Wanchai - stunning beauty

In short, she is a lovely young girl with an amazing body. One of the best I ever had.  

Date & Time of Session: Last thursday afternoon
Name: Margo
Link: https://141-hk.com/en/?B78593-WC-ExoticHotelG.-Margo.html
Agent: OkayModels
Nationality & Language: Russian...speaks good english
Face:  5/5 - lovely young. exactly same as photos
Body: 5/5 - beautiful clear skin. lovely natural boobs. nice round butt. clean shaved pussy
Skill: 4/5 - decent BBBJ. awesome sex in doggy, mish, cowgirl, and mish again
Service: 5/5 - excellent, friendly, happy to talk. felt very natural...like i make love to my girlfriend
GFE: 5/5 - playful, friendly
PSE: 4/5 - decent BBBJ, excellent sex
Price & Session Length:  HKD2000 + tips for 40 mins 1-shot
Repeat: yes definitely

When I see Margo's ad, I immediately think there is no way these photos are real as she looks gorgeous. After meeting her, I can confirm she is just as lovely in real life.

Last Thursday, I messaged the agent on Telegram and made a booking for Margo. I fully expected to be disappointed as the photos looked so good but I decide to try anyway.

The hotel is in between Wanchai and Causeway Bay. Not very convenient location if you come by MTR but I took a taxi. I arrive at the hotel, messaged the agent, and they sent me the room number.

I go up, knock on the door and Margo let me in. She is wearing the same black lingerie as one of the attached photos and she looks stunning.

I give her a light kiss and we chat for a bit. She tells me she is a student from Russia and trying to save some money. This is her first time visiting HK. She is very friendly and the whole session feels very natural and not rushed at all.  

I go for a shower first. She gave me a disposable towel which is not that great but seems to be very common these days.

After the shower, I come out. She is looking lovely in the black lingerie. We start with a hug and a light kiss which extends into a DFK and I explore her body. She takes off my towel, goes down on her knees and gives me an amazing BBBJ...just mindblowing. I have to stop her after sometime as I don't want to cum so fast. We move to the bed and make out for some time. She has a lovely body with a nice round butt and nice natural boobs. I sucked her boobs and we make out for a long time. I move down for DATY and juice her up. She starts to moan and got dripping wet.

I put on a condom and we fucked in multiple positions. I wish I could have lasted for longer but LB is already too excited and I shoot in a few mins.

We chat some more after the session. She said she will stay for two weeks. I hope I can visit her again. She is incredibly beautiful...and friendly - just perfect!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Leg_o_man   25-2-2023 06:30  Karma  +4   Excellent
miketk   14-2-2023 22:15  Acceptance  +4   Original
Dukelok   4-2-2023 07:05  Karma  +3   
MrButtons   3-2-2023 22:03  Karma  +5   
Danialliaw   3-2-2023 21:52  Karma  +4   
Skepti10   3-2-2023 14:04  Karma  +8   
HK_Legend   3-2-2023 09:13  Karma  +8   "I fully expected to be disappointed as the photos looked so good" ...but LB gave you a good advice :) Very nice!
Shark2   2-2-2023 23:51  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the excellent report
littleitalia   2-2-2023 23:31  Karma  +4   Damn, that's on!
Jon2193   2-2-2023 22:21  Acceptance  +1   Very tempted to try her myself! Hopefully no bait and switch haha
HKS77   2-2-2023 22:19  Karma  +3   She sounds fantastic.
David.youngson   2-2-2023 21:02  Karma  +3   TG ad says she's Ukrainian
Danialliaw
Lustful Lord

UID 267927
Digest Posts 0
Credits 976
Posts 44
Karma 971
Acceptance 108
Reading Access 40
Registered 16-6-2020
Status Offline
Post at 3-2-2023 21:46  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Anybody who tried Anna, Alina, Aisha care to shed some light on how Margo compares? Cheers!