Nationality & Language: Thai, very little English
Age: Told me she was 19 but I felt that she was in her early 20s
Face:  4/5
Body: 3.5/5
Height:  ~160cm
Skill: 3.5/5
Service:  5/5
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  2700 (2 hours and 2 shots) + 300 (VIP Room with Jacuzzi) heard that the price has increased from 2700 to 3000
Repeat: Yes but her profile is gone so she might not be working there anymore

http://momothonglor.com/mai/

Hello everyone, this is my first post and I decided to include more details so please show some love if you enjoy reading

One of my friend kept raving about Momo after his previous visit so I made it a point to visit it for my first stop in Bangkok after 3 years due to the pandemic.

A nice touch that I liked about Momo was their website being updated daily with the line-up for the next day and that was pretty convenient given that the photos were rather accurate (give or take 10-15%). Choose Ploy as she had a very narak/cute Thai student kind of look, added their Line account and made booking because I was told my pick might not be available if walk-in.

Location wise was great as it was a short 1-2 minutes walk from Thonglor BTS station, made payment upon arrival and Mama called for Ploy.

She appeared from their resting area and looked extremely cute in her uniform, wearing a white blouse paired with a short black skirt similar to the typical Thai school uniform. Led me to the VIP room, gave a Wai with a shy but cheerful smile, prepared the Jacuzzi and told me she would be back shortly after getting her stuff.

Got a better look at her once we were in the Jacuzzi in our birthday suits and she was fair, curvy with trimmed pubes adding on to the innocent student look which made me picked her in the first place. Spent quite a fair bit of time in the Jacuzzi as we soaped each other with the highlight being her using LS to grind on my hands. She accommodated light kisses (sadly DFK was off the menu) and I kept my hands occupied by fondling with her soft au naturale C cup boobs.

After we are done with the Jacuzzi, dried up and the action moved onto the bed while she gave me catbath followed by an awesome BBBJ. My LB was rock hard at this point so I signaled for her to cap on and she got on top for cowgirl.

The view from below was spectacular as she went to work, sliding back and forth while I was caressing her boobs. We switched to doggy after a while before I busted my first shot in missionary.

Chatted for quite some time as I spoke a little Thai (also used Google translate) while cuddling with light kisses here and there. When it was time for the second shot, she woke LB up with another great BBBJ before cap on and fucking in different positions. Didn't managed to come but she was determined and alternated between HJ and BBBJ until I finally came with around 10 minutes left on the clock.

Overall, it was well worth the 3000baht + tips for the 2 shots, excellent service and GFE although I felt that her skill could benefit from a bit of polishing as she claimed she was rather new.

Thanks for reading!

Recent Ratings
kukooo   2-2-2023 10:00  Karma  +5   Fantastic shot, Pookie and Benz are in my "to-do" list for next time. write a report if you try them
obe   2-2-2023 07:22  Karma  +10   
kalvinhobbs   2-2-2023 07:22  Karma  +5   
littlefinger   2-2-2023 07:21  Karma  +3   
Evolved   2-2-2023 05:22  Acceptance  +1   
JackTheBat   2-2-2023 05:06  Karma  +10   
gg1234   2-2-2023 02:33  Karma  +3   3000T HB is like 90 USD. What a deal.