Nationality & Language: Mainland China, Mandarin & Cantonese with accent
Face: 4/5
Body: 3.5/5
Height:  1.5m ?
Skill & Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  1300 (90min)
Repeat: Yes (already 2nd visit)

After Xmas holidays and before CNY I was able to take a break and had chance to visit Joyful Spa again. I contacted the agent through TG and asked which WG was available. I wanted to try 牛奶妹 (Milk girl) with a big rack, but she wasn't available. To my luck, Lisa was so I decided to book her again due to previous good service.

Lisa opened the door for me, as last time, and took me to the room. This time it was a different one, slightly less spacious but not cozy either. She engaged in more conversation than last time as she said she reminded me from last time and was happy that I visited again.

Procedure was same as last time, she left the room while I took a shower by myself. She returned after a few minutes and the massage started. This time she was more conversational than last time, so it seemed that at time she lost focus on the massage. However it was still decent to relax for the next part.

After around 40-50 minutes she left and returned with the nuru gel. Before she started I reminded her that I didn't want BBBJ and said she remembered from last time, I also asked about the "claw dragon vein" and said she did it last time too, but will do it again to show me.

She started using her rack on my back while using the gel. She gave me more access to her body and went from head to butt. Then she started with the nail massage in the butt, thighs and LB from behind. This time she even used her toenails and the sensation was incredible. This lasted for a good 15-20 minutes.

The flip came and she let me play more with her and her rack for a while, and then she proceded to the "claw dragon vein" massage. It was amazing! She knows her skill massaging LB , balls, and area around. She would look at you once in a while. It was a good 15-20 minutes of pure pleasure.

Then she came next to me, and allowed me to play more with her rack , and when time was almost up, again I ask if I could finish with a tit-job which she agreed and in no time

Finally she told me to shower, and jumped in with me to helped me wash up.

Recent Ratings
gg1234   2-2-2023 01:00  Karma  +3   
hkpunter999   1-2-2023 07:44  Karma  +3