Karma 270
Acceptance 130
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-8-2022
Status Offline
Post at 31-1-2023 05:42  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[USA][CA][San Jose] Vinny LSC

7/8/9/9 - if you like a sexy milf, then F can be an 8.

I was horny and had the urge to go. PO was nice and suggested girls that are available and I took Vinny as I saw good reviews. Door opens and a smiling sexy women with nice make up showed up with a nice bra. Man mades were soft to touch and looked big on her small frame.
Once in the room she didn't even ask for donations and we just started making out. My hands were all over her soft manmades and ass, which was not big but more than the average asian ass. After DFK I ventured down to suck on those soft man mades and nice small nipples. She reached down to grab my cock, which was already rock hard and I gently pushed her head to indicate I wanted a BBBJ. She was good and started working and got all the way in easy on my average member. She can't really DT, so I was more gentle. The view of her on my cock and ass was amazing, and so I motioned her to stay on her knees so I can doggy her while she's on the floor and arms on the bed.

I went in it was tight. I slowly went at it until she was starting to lube up. After a few minis I unloaded a mini load into her, and that really seem to have got her going. I continued to go long and deep while kissing her and she seemed to be enjoying it. After a few minutes, I put her on the edge of the bed and went with me standing. This is my favorite position as I can control the action. Boy she got really wet, and I unloaded another mini into her, then continued. Her pussy felt real good. She knows how to use her kegels to keep it tight and by this time her kitty was so slippery from her juices and mine. After a few minutes I unloaded my remaining load into her.

Spent the rest of the time chatting. She's friendly and I can see why she may not be the most popular, she is a bit older but still way younger then I am. I would say early to mid 30s but she's very sexy. Overall I would say she's a . Fun times and looking forward to seeing her again.

Recent Ratings
jkfoodftw   10-3-2023 23:49  Karma  +6   Who the heck is this?!? Jkjk
kalvinhobbs   1-2-2023 03:48  Karma  +5   welcome, use report template plz, thanks!
sjtopher   1-2-2023 02:54  Karma  +4   welcome to the party
8shuffler8   1-2-2023 02:24  Karma  +4   
gg1234   31-1-2023 17:29  Karma  +1   Use the report template next time. It's one of the stickied posts at the top of this subforum.