Body: 8
Height:  5’1”
Skill: 5
Service: 4
GFE: light but YMMV
PSE:  Yes
Price & Session Length:  $200 (including extra $40 tip for rimming)/hour
Repeat: YES but for half hour session

Thought I’d share this C-org report despite having experienced Mini last August because sometimes the itch
appreciates a quick, quality, budget scratch.

Mini closely resembles her pics (aside from the obligatory, light PS youthful touch-ups and cleavage enhancement).
She is a skilled spinner with a shapely ass, smooth skin, and B-cup.

It was a rocky start as I had to wait for 20 minutes past my appointed time on a hot summer day. Mini’s greeting was
business cordial and she was quick to collect my donation (I mentioned the $200 was to cover the $40 extra tip for rimming). After I spurned her shower offer (I had showered that late morning) - sans  BT - she laid me down and began an extended, respectable BBBJ (4/5, more tongue action would have been awesome). Transitioned to 69 for a short stint.
Next, she delivered a quite pleasurable rimming after I adopted the K-9 position (wouldn’t have minded finishing the rest of the session that way). Then more BBBJ/BLS raised Junior back to full salute before a tight, delicious and rapid CG/RCG blasted Junior to the stars   (I knew I should have asked Mini to throttle back but the little brain won ... as usual). Lastly, my request for DFK and nipple play was denied (I guess my DATY-crusted lips weren’t appreciated). Instead, Mini administered the briefest, meekest massage possible and then flopped atop me (the previous client probably wore her out).

Her phone’s alarm chirps - especially the ones that began promptly at 30 minutes past my start time - were quite
annoying. About the 40 minute mark, she popped off the bed, answered one insistent buzz, and began to dress.  

Note: While I told Mini’s PO that she was a lot of fun, I did complain about the phone interrupts and abbreviated
session (not that the PO really cares given their volume-based $uccess formula).

Centrally located place with shower option not much to write home about. Its popularity may not be ideal for those
in need of discretion.

Recent Ratings
mr_tux   23-2-2023 07:41  Acceptance  +1   i like mini
gg1234   31-1-2023 17:27  Karma  +3   
jhnxmth   31-1-2023 04:20  Acceptance  +1   
kalvinhobbs   31-1-2023 01:20  Karma  +5   
emm7   31-1-2023 00:40  Karma  +3   
Susanlixxx   30-1-2023 21:46  Karma  +3   
Jade_moon   30-1-2023 19:22  Karma  +5