Body: 3.5/5
Height:  5'2
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 5/5
Price & Session Length:  280/hr
Repeat: Yes

Overall good repeatability with this one-- will be back to repeat.
Looks on Della can be deceiving. I think she's at least high 30s with some work done (face lift, nose, etc). Mediocore boob job once the clothes come off with a non existent asian flat ass. but she plays her age well and tries hard in the SA department.

After blowing a chunk of my year-end bonus into another provider (literally some my nastiest creampies recently). I needed to try out other talent and after talking to some hobbyists, they recommended the LSC lineup so I decided to start with Della. Anyways the PO is good and got the green light. This time I popped only 50mg V so a bit lighter than usual since I've been getting some numb dick feeling.
Behind the door was a nice looking face on top of a skinny little body laced in the same white lingerie. Into the room to find that it's decently lit and finally got a good look at her. her english was good enough for basic chat so we didn't use the translator but also didn't spend much time talking

f6 initially higher but after seeing her in the light I can tell that she's a milf, probably high 30s with some significant work done on her face. She's definitely the girl in the pictures but the PS with a whole bunch of smoothening and whitening. God damn her surgeon lifted her face and chest skin so tight you can see her veins popping out. fucking looking like Vegeta from dragon ball z, but also meant that she wasn't wearing much makeup.

b7 skinny asiantypical flat features with no ass and kinda soft. she's about 5, 100lbs skinny with some saggy and kinda badly done saggy tits. hopefully she makes enough money to fix that shit. but they felt fine when i was grabbing them in doggy.

8 8 on SA

paperwork and shower since I had been hustlin all day. Got a nice little preview in there that immediately set the mood for the next hour. Her oral skills must have hit some sort of resonance with me because I was immediately captivated. Hopped out the shower to dry off first and thankfully they have slightly upgraded from their tiny towels. She came out and tried to get us to go out but I had to get down her knees to start sucking my dick as we slowly back out, it was quite the sight. From here, I had the choice of the chair or the bed but decided on the chair so that I get a good view of my cock entering her throat. She couldn't get it all the way down but gave me her best. I let her do her thing and it was a nice and sloppy with some gagging. felt really good and had my eyes halfway rolled to the back of the head, after a few short minutes of this, she asked "condom?", got up, turned around and sat on the dick before I was even able to answer.

Moved to the bed and let her fuck away but her pussy didn't feel as tight as some of the other talent around. Moved her to doggy and started fucking her but she didn't allow full the full stroke. Tried a few other positions but she couldn't take it too hard. This wasn't gonna do it for me so I asked for more blowjob. she wiped me down and excused herself to some water. I sat at the edge of the bed while she gave me a blowjob with a mouthful of ice cold water. I took the driver seat and had her make some adjustments, no hand gawk gawk full strokes without stopping with some tongue play at the bottom of the DT. on a few strokes, I was able to push her to take the entire thing which nearly sent me over. I pushed her head down for a deep stroke and asked her to stick her tongue out as I ejected a huge load straight down her throat with probably a few extra ropes of cum from those gagging sounds sending me over. I don't think she expected that and she went to the bathroom as I followed her. She cleaned up and I asked her for another BBJ on her knees. thankfully the 50mg didn't make me too numb and left some good sensation. I almost facialed her but she dodged last minute and dropped on the towel.

took a quick shower and left. next up will be a few more in LSC!

Recent Ratings
Korgifan   9-2-2023 12:12  Acceptance  +1   
emm7   26-1-2023 03:41  Karma  +4   
UrdothWrex02   25-1-2023 06:28  Acceptance  +1   nice, debating whether to go to LSC or Bunny C this week, now im leaning LSC cuz Della sounds legit too IMO thanks for t ...
sjtopher   25-1-2023 00:13  Karma  +4   excelent
kalvinhobbs   25-1-2023 00:05  Karma  +5   
gg1234   24-1-2023 23:14  Karma  +2   I like BBBJCIM, but it's better when they're prepared for it, because then they can intensify the finish.
fenster   24-1-2023 21:58  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Susanlixxx   24-1-2023 21:17  Karma  +3   
manhands   24-1-2023 19:45  Karma  +4   Good stuff, makes me want to go to San Jose