Body:3/5
Height:  5'4
Skill: 2/5
Service: 3/5
GFE:n/a
PSE:
Price & Session Length:  50 / half hour
Repeat: probably not

New here, but hoping to contribute.  This was a relatively new spa that i believe opened sometime late 2022.  I decided to check it out and opted for the 30 minute session to get a measure of skill first.  I value the massage part a lot, and even though it was a shorter session, it just means i get to ask them to focus on a specific area first to see how it is and then go from there.  

Selena was the one at the front and after paying, she guided me to a room.  The decor is quite bright with all the pink, and room sized mirrors (thought this hinted at something), but I found the remainder of my time to be a little sub-par.  Her skills on the back rub were serviceable, but not much strength or focus when asked to spend a bit of time on the shoulders before moving to the lower region.  She made sure to keep the drape on, and worked the glutes on top of the sheet, but didn't get near the nethers.   Was asked to flip, but there were no teasing movements and the session ended.  

Overall, I probably won't repeat because I was hoping to find a better massage first, and then extras second.

Recent Ratings
splv   24-1-2023 13:19  Acceptance  +2   
gg1234   24-1-2023 12:39  Karma  +2   
kalvinhobbs   24-1-2023 07:14  Karma  +5   Welcome. Make sure to use ratings instead of one line comment/questions
legend07
Nookie Newbie

UID 287145
Digest Posts 0
Credits 12
Posts 8
Karma 12
Acceptance 9
Reading Access 10
Registered 21-1-2023
Location san jose
Status Offline
Post at 24-1-2023 07:21  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 jaikaz's post

Thanks for the sharing the inf

Recent Ratings
kalvinhobbs   24-1-2023 07:29  Acceptance  +1   Use 'rating' instead of 'reply' for short questions/comments. A rule being broken a lot by the new Bay area folks