Body: 3/5
Height:  5'2"
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: N
PSE: Y
Price & Session Length:  $$.8
Repeat: Yes, but anyone here is great

Oh Gigi... where do I start. I first came here months ago and didn't have any idea who I'd see. I asked for the lineup and I was surprised that I got one here in the city. Three girls available, and the prior time I had seen Jessie, who briefed me on how things work here. Don't come unless you're willing to go all the way, the girls will be annoyed that you're wasting their time if you don't get everything. What got me back though was that they don't try to squeeze you here. The price is the price. So it was my next time and I wanted to see who else was here... if I'm going to go all the way, I want options.

Lisa, Gigi, Jessie, and Barbie were here today, although Jessie was busy so I picked Gigi because she seemed the most peppy and happy to be of service so to speak. I showered; there are two showers back to back, so be sure you close the curtain. While I was showering, Lisa came by and went into the back to do something. Came back through and was startled to see me naked drying off... and then she got the most devilish grin, ran her eyes over my body, and said come back and pick me next time.

Went back to my room, that she was sure to make sure I remembered. 3 minutes later, showtime. Gigi comes in and massages me for about 20 minutes. No rush whatsoever. We chat a little about what I can't remember. Lots of preview from behind, she runs her hand up and down the back of my cock laid out on the table. 5 minutes of teasing like this and I worry I will go off premature, but she can tell and she edges me expertly. About half an hour in she says "we should start" so I look up and roll over on command. She looks me in the eyes and says "what do you want?" I look at her and say "everything." I like to be vague, don't need to confess into a wire. "Last time it was $.6, but I'll give you $.8" and that was the extent of that. She leaves and I lose my boner thankfully, maybe I'll last longer?

She comes back a few minutes later and continues the massage back where we left off, massaging up my legs. My cock got hard in about 15 seconds... she didn't attack my cock like any AAMP provider would, but instead it could better be described as climbing up to me and working her way up my cock. She licked all around my shaft, kissing the side of it, I thought she might have put on the cover without me noticing, which scares me... always wear a rubber. Then I felt her roll it on and swallow my cock. This part doesn't do much for me and I told her "I'm ready" so she climbs up onto me and CG rides me. Feels sooooo good, like sliding your fingers between two raw salmon fillets being pressed together. She lets me bury my face in her tits as she bounces on my crotch. She keeps up this pace for about 5-10 minutes it feels, she has thighs like iron and this girl is working for the O. I have my arms wrapped around her back and feel her back start to get sweaty. I start to ask if I can motorboat her but realize she probably doesn't know that so I just do it and she starts panting and saying something to me over and over that I can't understand and breathing really heavily while she presses my head to her chest. I'm in absolute heaven at how soft her skin is that I put my arms back and lean away to watch her body bounce on mine. At this point she also leans back and it's like we are both crab walking and alternating thrusts. When she thrusts up my cock slides deep into her G spot and when she comes down and I thrust up, my cocks head goes up the top of her pussy and against her cervix. This has got to be wild against her clit because she either falls back shaking as I cum
in the bag, or she gives an Oscar winning performance of an O. Either way we collapse into a tangled mess of limbs, sweat, and cum.

She lies there for a good 15 seconds before dismounting me and taking care of things while I want to pass out. I lost track of time but she asks if I want a shower. On to the next client for her, but I won't forget this time with Gigi. I did hear on AR that they closed, but I went by the other week and it seemed fine. I was still spooked, and haven't been inside yet.

Recent Ratings
mryls25   21-2-2023 14:53  Acceptance  +1   
HK_Legend   28-1-2023 10:45  Karma  +8   
splv   27-1-2023 14:53  Acceptance  +3   Thanks for the review! I thought only rAMPage called SF "San Fran"
emm7   27-1-2023 10:22  Acceptance  +1   
kalvinhobbs   24-1-2023 05:12  Karma  +5   
hkpunter999   24-1-2023 03:38  Karma  +5   Nice, could you PM me some details? Where is this place? Name? Etc.
littlefinger   24-1-2023 02:10  Karma  +2   Nice. So was it $.8 or $$.8?
gg1234   23-1-2023 23:49  Karma  +2   
manhands   23-1-2023 21:44  Acceptance  +4   Eh? Raw salmon fillets? Oddly specific old sock…
saylr
Carnal Conqueror

UID 286549
Digest Posts 0
Credits 240
Posts 35
Karma 232
Acceptance 162
Reading Access 30
Registered 8-1-2023
Status Offline
Post at 27-1-2023 01:51  Profile P.M.