Acceptance 62
Reading Access 30
Registered 17-10-2022
Status Offline
Post at 22-1-2023 16:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Phuket/ Patong] - “Hello” Massage

Date: Jan 21, 2023.
Location: Hello Massage - Soi Rat Uthit (near Christin Massage)
Name: ?
Nationality: Thai
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5 (awesome body except obvious bolt-ons which aren’t MCOTj
Skill: 2.5/5 (slightly unfair as I was way too quick)
Service: 3/5
Price and length: 4400 THB for 1 hour (way too much in hindsight)
Repeat: probably not

Spent an hour or so on the prowl walking up Soi Rat Uthit, but wasn’t having much luck, most ladies were either wrong side of 50, and/ or wrong side of 60kg , eventually I saw a lady I liked the look of outside ‘Hello’ massage not far from the huge Christin Massage.

I was initially a little apprehensive, as the lady in question was a little taller than usual for Thai girls (probably 5’6”), so wanted to be sure there were no unexpected surprises when we got inside - usual checks passed, no Adam’s Apple, petite hands, slender body, voice checked out… so good to proceed.

Initial cost was 400 beat for 1 hour oil massage.

P1 was fairly lacklustre, went through all the right motions, but it is obvious that she doesn’t work there for her massage skills .

After about 20-25 mins, she asked me to turn over and asked me if I wanted extra’s - I asked “what extras?” (pretending to be all innocent ) and how much they cost, to which the lady provided me with a ‘menu’ with 5 options, starting with HJ, then BJ, B2B massage, then “pussy fuck” and “ass fuck”… I was honestly a little taken aback by the way it escalated

I decided to go for B2B, and was told this was 3000, but she would also do BBBJ with CIM if I wanted to pay an additional 1000 THB, now in hindsight I realise I way over paid (just over HK$1k), but I guess I got carried away in the moment and agreed.

Away she went to get ready, and about 2 mins later came back completely naked apart from her panties. Her body was absolutely fantastic to look at, but the only downside for me was the manmade tits which is not MCOT. She started light kissing and rubbing of LB… but still with panties on… I took the opportunity to double check there was nothing extra down there and then asked if she could remove… then came the news that the panties would not come off because she was on her period - she pulled them down just enough to show me the top of the pad

Unfortunately despite not being able to see LS, I guess my pent up anticipation was too high… I had to tell her to stop touching LB at one point as I was starting to feel ready to just from the stroking . Eventually after about 5 mins of her kissing around the neck/body, I gave her the okay to go down. Despite trying to compose myself, I think I managed to last around 5 seconds before .
To be fair to the girl, she did take the full load and then almost coughed before saying “no, no, no, too much”

All in all, I can’t blame the lady for the fact that I ended up paying the equivalent of HK$1k for 5 seconds of pleasure.

The only thing that did gross me out slightly after the event was that I realised she never asked me to shower or even wiped me down beforehand. Now I am satisfied that my personal hygiene is good, but I am sure there are many people out there who would walk around Phuket in 30 degree heat all day, and then rock up for a massage… I would like to think she does subtly check during P1 but still

[ Last edited by  cdub85 at 22-1-2023 16:29 ]

Recent Ratings
littlefinger   27-1-2023 09:14  Karma  +3   
Gatty   24-1-2023 22:59  Acceptance  +1   
gg1234   23-1-2023 00:04  Acceptance  +2   Running low on karma so giving acceptance points instead. Thanks for the review.
HK_Legend   22-1-2023 18:15  Karma  +4   
kalvinhobbs   22-1-2023 18:05  Karma  +5   
Abas399
Carnal Conqueror

UID 287154
Digest Posts 0
Credits 372
Posts 41
Karma 367
Acceptance 101
Reading Access 30
Registered 21-1-2023
Status Offline
Post at 24-1-2023 07:43  Profile P.M. 
She offer FS but on period?
cdub85
Carnal Conqueror

UID 284699
Digest Posts 0
Credits 364
Posts 25
Karma 361
Acceptance 62
Reading Access 30
Registered 17-10-2022
Status Offline
Post at 24-1-2023 17:06  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 Abas399's post

She actually didn’t offer FS, she only offered upto B2B… it was only on her ‘menu’ board the other options were mentioned and she was up front about what wasn’t currently available.