Reading Access 40
Registered 8-10-2022
Location Sydney
Status Offline
Post at 22-1-2023 09:48  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Bangkok Day 1 Report

Hi Everyone,

Okay day one of four in bangkok - night time only as only landed at 6pm, the goal of last night was to cover a lot of ground so a research and development evening.

(i) Soi Cowboy - Baccara drink price was 190 for a soda im pretty sure. The woman were okay downstairs but no one looked fun. Was about to leave and Masan told me to go upstairs. I obliged. Obviously the topless girls were nicer to look at, and i saw some stunners going up and down the stairs, but none were all that fun. I bought one girl a couple drinks, her name was Orange, number 41. She was very sweet, with nice smallish but natural boobs. Ass was soft. i left after remember my training - don't go for the first nice girl your meet - trust your gut.

(ii) Afterskool - Quiet when i was there early on. One girl was a definite 9/10. Amazing face, white skin, incredible natural looking boobs and nice ass. BUT she didn't look fun and i've done hot many times, i wanted fun.Drink was about 110 i think for a soda.

(iii) Jungle Jims and adjacent bars, nothing looked great inside. There was a cute young girl outside earlier but she walked away.

(iv) Cowboy 2 - i recall the girls all being pretty decent and drink im sure was around 120 for a soda, but again no one looked fun. I know i know...was i asking too much for fun...well keep reading, have some faith guys.

(v) Country Road -Went too early, say 9pm. Nothing...but really great Sultans of Swing Solo. Sometimes that's just what you need to keep the spirits up.

(vi) Thermae - Yeah some really nice girls in there. Im sure one girl with big rack quoted me 10k long time, but i couldnt quite hear or...or to be more precise my closer inspection of her 10/10 rack marked it as a 8/10 and with doubts about her ass i went partially deaf. But there were some lovely smiles in there, it was just a bit too early for me (say 9:30pm). I got the Line of a young, tiny but proportionally nice racked, girl. her friend was super cute too...i might just ask for the daily double later while im here. They both seemed like will farrels, semi pro.

(v) Rainbow 4  - nana - on the bucket list. Yeah the girls were okay, though i was on a terrible angle. drink was 100 for soda. Almost HALF baccara...i just dont get it. Rainbow 4 was perfectly good place. No one quite fun enough from what i could see, but there was some girls being enjoyed in the crowd so im sure the place deserves its high ratings

(vi) Spankies - THE WAIT WAS WORTH IT - FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN!!!! Guys, a line, a bee line. The girls were have a great time and only 10pm, they really seems to be enjoying themselves. I picked one girl and the touching was great, i like every other guy there enjoyed getting a handful of everything, and lovely smiles from other girls there who looked like they wanted to play too. Even the manager, some young white guy was a really good dude to. Just trust me, go there. I bar fined the girl, Mai. Back at hotel somehow her skin darked a little and her perfect tummy showed very slight baby damage...the lighting in there must be defying some laws of physics. But still, she was lovely. bar fine 1000. I bought her 3 drinks and me two beers and maybe a soda. i think it cost 980. She cost 3000 ST, i wasnt haggling. Oh they played good music there too.

(v) Okay, one under the belt and now i could relax. I checked out Levels - All indian servers (cracked me up when they held the door open for other Indian servers letting it shut in the face of some girls...strange attitude. Also most guys were indian, which is fine ofcourse, they only come from a country of 500m poor woman, so i can see why they want to come to Thailand. Im kidding, they seemed nice and fun. Anyway the girls were on the classier side, a mix of pretty young and classier 30+. The older ones seemed approachable. A few times i saw a girl see me then mention to her fried (there was fresh meat i suppose), that makes me laugh. Anyway i was very tired and was intrigued by house Hillary 2 would be - I wanted a place with girls dancing and getting drunk having fun, not girl pretending to have fun.

(vi) Morning Night and all those places - Loooked okay but not great. Hillary 2 - Yep girls in there looked to be genuinely having fun which i loved, even if most were a bit older though atleast 7 looked youthful for their age. SO i recommend the place. I thought about a couple of girls there but i was just a bit tired. I thought about the massive boobs girls in there..you will know here if you see her, about 40...but the tummy and ass were jsut not good at all and i doubt the sanity and life choices of a girl with a great rack who cant do 10 squats a day. Hard work beets talent that doesnt work hard, and she wasnt working hard (despite her obvious talent). Decided to go back to thermae to find the cute one...or the 10/10...no 8/10...boob girl

(v) But i didnt make it there. I started thinking who can be bothered with small talk and doing the work fucking when i can get a massage. I turned up a random soi, and realised i'd seen it in my youtube research. I was standing outside woodbar, but it closed with a girl walking out. I really wanted nuru or something anyway. The girl walking out, her name was Ta Ta, said blow job 800 in that fast talking, last one of the night or possible drug addiction way. Well you are now thinking...you must have seba otherwise how did you know her name? Fuck, nothing gets passed you guys. Okay fine i said yes...i figured i was that lazy and she must be good. The stalls are very small with a reclining one seat couch and are bespoke cock and ass cleaning sink. She was good and worked hard at the hand job and blow job. She was also just a nice and fun person. Shop was closed so time was an issue and we discussed sex for 1000bhat (im sure she would have done 500), but after saying yes and realising the condoms were downstairs i realised wait a minute...the handjob and blowjob were great, i was lazy and in 5minutes i would be happier to be 1000 bhat the richer.  

That's all for the night. I've got a THai Friendly girl popping over at Midday so gotta get some breakfast.

Recent Ratings
Skepti10   25-1-2023 21:49  Karma  +4   Spankys never has the type of girls I'm interested in, but glad you had fun
Gatty   24-1-2023 23:05  Acceptance  +1   fantastic report
JJJ37   23-1-2023 04:24  Karma  +8   Naughty boy corner at Afterskool
kukooo   23-1-2023 00:26  Karma  +5   
bigboy4791   22-1-2023 15:13  Karma  +4   
obe   22-1-2023 13:01  Karma  +8   Enjoy
littlefinger   22-1-2023 12:53  Acceptance  +2   
kalvinhobbs   22-1-2023 11:29  Karma  +5