Status Offline
Post at 22-1-2023 07:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[USA][CA][SJ] Buddy - Elodie

Date & Time of Session:  Jan 20th morning
Name:  Elodie
Link: https://bgcxoxo.com/bunny-elodie/
Agent: Bunny Club
Nationality & Language: Korean ONLY (no Eng what so ever)
Face:  7/10 her only good attribute, she is CUTE, and that's it
Body: 4/10 shorty and chubby, not my cup of tea
Height:  4'10"
Skill: 4/10 the most mid ass BBBJ
Service: 3/10 she has a routine that she herself is tired of it
GFE: 3/10 non existence
PSE: 3/10 non existence
Price & Session Length:  1h $280
Repeat: NOT FOR ME, but you might be the type of monger that is into short, thick and cute girls

It is the year of the rabbit, so I want to use this opportunity to try a K org that I never got a chance to -> Club Bunny

Originally was trying to book Amy, but her schedule is all filled up maybe because she is too popular.

But a monger like me be horny, and is willing to take whatever the booker can give me.

Then i signed up for Elodie, the minute I got to the spot, walk up to the magic door, opens, IMMEDIATE regrets hit me.

Greeted by a tiny yet chubby girl in her 20s, she is young, so no false advertisement there, but i guess 'CURVY' means different things to different people.
I really don't hate fat people or anything, so i tried to look past that, handle the paperwork, give her extra tip, hoping it will motivate her to try. BOY WAS I WRONG.

We got to the shower, she washed me like she doing dishes. Zero teasing, zero action. We got wiped down, then back to the bed she gives me a BBBJ. That has to be the most unexciting and boring BBBJ I ever had.

And then fuck it, ask for the plastic, try to get to business and see what happen. Let her missionary me and then BAM, when she slam her ass down on me, I can FEEL the weight of the world.

I did not like that feeling. Not only because I'm a weak skinny dude, but also I come to K Org to forget about the burdens that I have to carry day in and day out.

Fuck it, ask her for a different position, did doggy, which felt okay because her ass is fat. But I'm not super into doggy.

Try a few more positions. nothing is doing it for me, and she makes no effort to please me harder. So right at the 25 minute mark, I ask for changing it from one hour to 30 minutes, get some cash back and bounce.

NOW, I know some of yall will disagree with my take here. And I know some of yall mongers like the Elodie type. That's understandable. I want to be clear that I'm the type of guy who is only into skinny bitches with resting bitchy face, so this review is coming from a VERY BIAS place.

I will give Bunny Club another try this coming week. If you are a regular from Bunny Club, do enlighten me who is ur favorite provider and what you like about them.

With that being said,
Many Thanks, Gon hey Fat chot, Happy Tet, Feliz Luna New year~
And may this year brings more of the best kimchee chapchae from Korea!

Recent Ratings
Mokuba   9-2-2023 23:17  Karma  +2   
HK_Legend   26-1-2023 09:49  Karma  +2   
gg1234   24-1-2023 12:38  Karma  +2   Thanks for the alternative view.
littlefinger   22-1-2023 12:54  Karma  +2   Thank you for the honesty
splv   22-1-2023 09:27  Karma  +2   I love spinners but was also disappointed in Elodie. Fake pics. But true she's short.
kalvinhobbs   22-1-2023 08:14  Karma  +5