Registered 7-1-2023
Location Southern California
Status Offline
Post at 20-1-2023 02:35  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[USA][CA][Los Angeles] Jimi - SugarAsian

Date & Time of Session:  October 2022 1:00pm
Name: Jimi
Link: https://www.sugarasian.org/d/482 (Login Required)
Agent: SugarAsian
Nationality & Language: Chinese & limited English + native Mandarin
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Height: 5'1"
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: No
Price & Session Length: $200/hhr
Repeat: Maybe

In the beginning of November 2022, LA mongers held a boycott called Mongers Against Devalued Dollars (MADD) to protest against rising K-girl prices.  In my search for an alternative, I ventured into the C-girl scene for the first time in over 5 years.  I was met with a lot of disappointment, but this one girl had potential.

P - Surprisingly, her backside pics seem accurate. I saw the same tattoo on her left calf as in the 2nd picture she posted in her ad.  Her face pics don't match up, but her IRL face is attractive.  She has rosy cheeks and a pleasant smile.

L - She's listed as 5'2" with DD tits, and that sounds about right. She might be a little shorter, and her tits are huge as advertised, but I'm not sure if they're natural. I thought her face was attractive, and if I were to guess her age, I think she might be early to mid 30s.  (Her height has been adjusted to 5'1" since then.)

E - She speaks just a little English. We didn't need a translator to communicate, but she didn't seem fluent. However, she mentioned she was from Singapore, and they're supposed to be better at English.

A - She had a friendly attitude, and I felt comfortable interacting with her.

S - I arrived a little early, and I was able to enter early too. The venue was a conventional storefront AMP. It didn't seem too busy at around 1pm on a weekday. I was greeted by a petite and busty Asian girl who was expecting me, and she led me to the first room. Then she said, "Half hour, $40," and I paid the house fee. She started off with a so-so oil massage for my back. Then she wiped off the oil with a warm wet towel and dried me off. That was followed by a short no-oil leg massage followed by some light touching across my back. She knew why I was there, so she had me flip and asked me what I wanted, and I told her everything. The donation for CFS was $140. As we got started, she was about to give me a CBJ but I asked for BBBJ, and she wanted $20 more which was fine by me. Her BBBJ was OK, but she needs to work on not letting her teeth touch my dick. It wasn't to the point that it was painful, but she could improve there. Her style is to alternate between sucking on my shaft and then disengaging and tongue lashing around my head. She also lubed up my dick and rubbed it between her huge breasts. Then she sucked my dick some more. After that, she put a condom on me and we settled into missionary. She laid back on the massage table and opened her legs to reveal her pussy with a natural bush. I regret that I did not try DATY with her right there, but maybe next time. I slid my dick into her snug pussy, and just as I was getting into rhythm, the door bell rang. I paused with my dick still in her while she called out to the waiting customer. She excused herself so she could put her clothes on and go talk to this nerd. He eventually didn't want anything and left. We then continued the CFS session. She offerred doggy, but I preferred missionary so that's what we did. I tried to kiss her during missionary, but she only allowed light pecks. She also liked sucking on my nipples, so I let her do that a few times. After I came in the condom, I pulled my dick out, and she was quite wet.

E - The total I paid for 30 minutes was $200. $40 (house fee) + $140 (CFS) + $20 (BBBJ upgrade). I'm not sure if I overpaid or not. The ad didn't mention a house fee, but storefront AMPs usually have one, so I went with the flow.

R - Would I repeat? Maybe. If she allowed more kissing or if her BBBJ were better, it'd be easier to say yes. I did find her attractive though.

This report was written in PLEASER format.

Epilogue:
Apparently, I overpaid by $40.  If you can get the same service for $160, I would consider that a very good deal.

[ Last edited by  gg1234 at 20-1-2023 07:18 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
jkfoodftw   16-4-2023 00:39  Karma  +10   
Susanlixxx   15-4-2023 22:31  Karma  +5   
Bay1955   22-1-2023 03:20  Acceptance  +1   
batman108   20-1-2023 23:56  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
ImageCreator   20-1-2023 21:38  Karma  +4   Post in the north America section. You didn't overpay if it's a MP. Always house fees.
HK_Legend   20-1-2023 18:53  Karma  +8   Good report.
littlefinger   20-1-2023 13:13  Karma  +2   
Jade_moon   20-1-2023 13:01  Karma  +4   Keep up the good field report trooper.
Jjaa123   20-1-2023 06:51  Karma  +3   
hkpunter999   20-1-2023 04:16  Karma  +6   
kalvinhobbs   20-1-2023 03:31  Karma  +5   You should be able to post in North America now. Thanks for report
gg1234
Kinky King

UID 286542
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1495
Posts 275
Karma 1411
Acceptance 1682
Reading Access 50
Registered 7-1-2023
Status Offline
Post at 20-1-2023 22:30  Profile P.M. 
Leveling Up

Levels:
@ImageCreator (and @kalvinhobbs):  This was the post that boosted me over 100.  At the time of posting, I was still under 100 credits.  I will post reports in the North America section going forward.

Overpayment?:
On one hand, I didn't mind paying $200 for her, because that's about market rate for a C-girl of her caliber.  That's about what the San Diego guys are paying, and they might have the best C-girls in all of the US (at their best AMPs).  On the other hand, after some discussion at the SugarAsian forum, a guy who said I paid too much had his post liked by one of the bookers, and they made some changes to the ad to be more specific about the house fee which wasn't mentioned before.

$160 for a girl like her is actually under market rate though.  I don't mind that I paid $200.  She used real pics which is rare for Chinese, and she's legit pretty.  Her service could have been better, but it was still alright.

Recent Ratings
Susanlixxx   16-4-2023 23:49  Karma  +5   
littlefinger   21-1-2023 10:37  Karma  +2   What’s the status of the MADD protest, was there a collective boycott and did prices drop?
gg1234
Kinky King

UID 286542
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1495
Posts 275
Karma 1411
Acceptance 1682
Reading Access 50
Registered 7-1-2023
Status Offline
Post at 21-1-2023 11:08  Profile P.M. 
MADD Against Forces Beyond Our Control

@littlefinger - It was fun to have a little solidarity between bros, but the MADD protest lasted for the first two weeks of November 2022, and it didn't have any tangible effect.  There are powerful forces outside of our hobby that are driving prices up across the board.  There's no real use in getting mad at the K-girls when they're not the root cause of this worldwide inflation.

It was fun to post about it on the forums, but that's it.

[ Last edited by  gg1234 at 21-1-2023 12:20 ]

Recent Ratings
Susanlixxx   16-4-2023 23:48  Karma  +5