Karma 109
Acceptance 45
Reading Access 20
Registered 12-12-2022
Status Offline
Post at 20-1-2023 01:06  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
A Virgin's Quest with Jasmine

This all started with little ol' virgin me stumbling across an article about the 'Hong Kong Apartment Brothels', which intrigued me and I read more into the culture of mongering. One thing led to another and I discovered go141 and its successors, as well as this forum. Reading many of the reports here, I decided to see if I could find a girl I'd be interested in, just for fun. The one I read the most about was Jasmine; speaks English, does many things I want to try, and is quite close to the office. So one boring day at work, I say fuck it, and whatsapp her, to her immediate response, and book for 4pm. Panic ensues.

Day: December 5th 2022
Name: Jasmine
Nationality & Language: Chinese, English much better than I expected
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5, consistent across my visits
GFE: 4/5, first time 5/5
PSE: 5/5
Price: $1000, but discounted for first time + over hour long session, average 700-800$
Repeat: Yes, already have

The day went by super fast, and I spent most of the time freaking out about what I was about to do. I'm in my mid twenties, and thought I'd just do it and get it over with, but nerves still kicked in. I arrived promptly on time, and stared up the bright and shiny stairs of Hing Loong when Jasmine messages me "Waiting for you". It's now or never, boys.

I go up the lift, and upon arriving at 5th floor and doors opening, two ladies (I assume other WGs) tried to get in before letting me out, not noticing I was there. I said "excuse me" and tried to find Jasmine's room. Since they saw me, they started saying things in cantonese like 'lengjai', among other things. I was already scared but not like this, man. Pretty much ran to Jasmine's room, knocked, she opened, I say hi. Told her about the situation outside, to which she laughed and said it's because I'm quite young, and they said I should see them next time.

I rip off the bandaid and just tell her, "I'm a virgin, never had sex before." to which she just said "Okay. No problem." Okay, big relief. I started to undress, but she stops me, and starts doing it herself. A bit awkward for me, but once I'm naked, she begins to undress herself. I'm in awe just staring at her tits, she must have noticed the dumb look on my face since she giggled. I step into the shower with her and receive the first shower of my adult life. I'm semi-hard by now as she washes every part of me. Brief titfuck, assjob, checked off the list. She kneels down for the BBBJ, and wow, I'm ecstatic . I get fully hard in her mouth, and she does her cold/hot water routine. She asks if I want rimming, I tell her I've never tried it before. She turns me around, and sticks her tongue up there. It's a unique feeling but I wouldn't say it's my favorite, and she must have noticed as she asked if I didn't like it. It's okay, maybe not for me.

We step out, dry ourselves off, I compliment her on her named towels, I thought that was cool. She asks me if I want her to wear an outfit. Still nervous and slightly overwhelmed, I ask for the first thing on my mind, a bikini. She picks some out and I choose one. The state of my LB this whole time is basically switching between "fuck yeah sex" and "oh God I'm gonna do it", horny and nervous were my two states of mind. LB went from hard to soft to hard many times. I asked for DFK and she slowly eased me into it, I grabbed her tits, and I guess I'm a kisser because LB got rock hard just doing that. We got on the bed for her BBBJ and I asked for CIM. She agreed, and I didn't last very long before   

I rest for a moment, a little chatting, before joining her in the shower again. A little regret of mine, but I ask if I could get more time, as I wanted to, you know, have sex. She says sure, and we step out, get on the bed while she massages me for a while. I decide to indulge in my fantasies, and casually ask if she could give me a footjob. She laughs and asks if I really like that stuff, I say yes. She gets some lube and starts jerking me with her feet, again like DFK, I get hard instantly. Another off the list. She says "wow, I guess you do like it." She jerks me for a while longer, before capping LB, tells me to relax, DFK some more and then slowly CG. She really took care of me, CG while lots of DFK, I couldn't think straight. Can't say excellent GFE because I've never fucking had one, but it was up there. I tried mish, doggy, and it was amazing. But I could not cum. I was a little bit embarrassed, so I asked her for HJ to finish. I got a little cheeky and asked for the classic 'suck tits while she jerks you off' position. It takes me a while, her hand eventually got tired, but I finally tell her I'm almost there. I A LOT and she catches it with her hand. She jokes that if she didn't, it would all hit my face. Back to the shower again.

All in all, I had a lot of fun, wish I wasn't so nervous. Paid her $1000, she gave me discount for being cute, and for my first time. It would have been way more as I had noticed we went for almost hour and half.

She was super nice, and I'm proud to say I have seen her multiple times since then. I've become less nervous, more confident, so sex has become much better. There's no other WG I'm really keen on seeing besides Jasmine for now, I'm not in that 'gotta try them all' mentality.

Happy New Year!

Recent Ratings
Mister   7-2-2023 12:40  Karma  +5   Lucky you! Excellent maiden report. Keep ‘em cumming ;-)
myketin   1-2-2023 00:36  Acceptance  +1   
chemical   23-1-2023 16:59  Karma  +2   
saylr   22-1-2023 02:38  Acceptance  +1   I have bad news... all the other sex you will get for free will never be this good.
Hobbier   21-1-2023 15:51  Acceptance  +1   There is indeed a worse way to lose one’s virginity
americafirst141   21-1-2023 12:04  Karma  +6   
manhands   21-1-2023 11:23  Karma  +4   Popped a cherry with a legend
Jade_moon   21-1-2023 01:53  Karma  +8   Glad you enjoy your first time and you enter the mongering world also.
Jerremylambert   21-1-2023 01:50  Karma  +2   Gd report and welcome to the world of real gentlemen’s club
C090409920   21-1-2023 00:23  Karma  +6   Welcome to 141. Plz don't ask your next gf "When's the rimming start?" XD
HKGPeter   21-1-2023 00:13  Karma  +2   Thank you.
forceholy   20-1-2023 23:44  Acceptance  +3   Good report. Good to know that Jasmine is still providing. Welcome to the hobby.
Mandoggy   20-1-2023 22:23  Karma  +3   Good one
clampbottom   20-1-2023 19:08  Karma  +2   Excellent
hotjac   20-1-2023 14:15  Karma  +6   Great read - you found a most gracious and accommodating wg for your first time ...
Sniper1   20-1-2023 13:51  Acceptance  +1   Great report!
thaunknown   20-1-2023 10:56  Acceptance  +4   Congrats bro
dadumdum   20-1-2023 10:30  Karma  +6   Congrats
Rayguy   20-1-2023 09:53  Karma  +5   Great stuff
soundwave   20-1-2023 09:23  Karma  +2   Congrates on popping your cherry
HK_Legend   20-1-2023 08:24  Karma  +6   Jasmine's service is amazing. That will set your expectations high for the others!
HKS77   20-1-2023 07:40  Karma  +3   Congrats on the sex
gg1234   20-1-2023 06:17  Karma  +2   That's not a bad way to lose your virginity. That girl was very kind to you.
littlefinger   20-1-2023 01:43  Acceptance  +2   
Cryptopanda
Nookie Newbie

UID 279201
Digest Posts 0
Credits 66
Posts 31
Karma 63
Acceptance 53
Reading Access 10
Registered 14-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 20-1-2023 02:21  Profile P.M. 
Awe man. Pretty fucking cut .story lol.. Good job on ticking the things on your list and glad you had a nice first experience.

Just remember when you do get an actual GF, it's not gonna be like this so don't get disappointed ✌️

Nice report
Samluck
Nookie Newbie

UID 287127
Digest Posts 0
Credits 84
Posts 48
Karma 84
Acceptance -2
Reading Access 10
Registered 20-1-2023
Status Offline
Post at 20-1-2023 21:11  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 beans07's post

Great review thank you very much for the review!

Recent Ratings
gg1234   20-1-2023 22:06  Acceptance  +1   Friendly reminder to use the rating system for short messages. They don't like one-line posts here.
MK.Dailo
Nookie Newbie

UID 287109
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7
Posts 8
Karma 7
Acceptance -2
Reading Access 10
Registered 20-1-2023
Status Offline
Post at 20-1-2023 22:46  Profile P.M. 
Good read might try soon I just moved back to hk!