Date:  Early January 2023
Telegram: @littlehoho
Nationality & Language: Thai. Speaks english
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Service: 3/5
Price & Session Length: $1000 /60 min, 2 shots
Repeat: Maybe

So I've seen a number of glowing reports on Misaki when she was in Sai Wan Ho. I'd been meaning to give her a try but hadn't planned for the trip over there yet. Then just after new year I saw that she'd moved to SYP (a small flat there where I'd done a couple of previous walkups with other Thai girls before). It's closer for me and I was feeling really horny in the afternoon, so I checked her availability. I really wanted to do an evening visit but she said she'd be free late afternoon and I thought my afternoon randy balls fever would take me far enough if I loaded up on coffee. So I went over before dinner (against my better judgment), and indeed it turned out to be anticlimactic (in every sense...).

First, she really does look like her photos (already attached in other guys' reports), except that maybe she has a little tummy starting to creep in. But she looks great and she is genuinely respectful and easy to deal with. The other thing is that her BBBJ skill is really freaking good. She deep throats (repeatedly), slobbers, licks, sucks and generally drives you crazy as you watch that fantastic face, tight body and big tits go down on you for a good long time.

But for me, what started off as a good punt turned out to be disappointing. Her SYP room is really tiny, so once you shower and lie down, you have to go diagonal if you're over 5'11", and over 6' will send your feet and ankles off the mattress. She chooses to do the massage first, which I liked. She's not really a professional masseuse, so its really more like light rubbing over your body, which is not bad for relaxing you and getting you in the mood. But the bed was so uncomfortable that it wasn't really all working for me (and it is a damned pit, so for the more hygienically minded of you, it wouldn't be good -- your face is buried in the same pillow that some other guys face was just in). She tried to accommodate, but she said she preferred her old SWH room that was bigger.

I booked a full hour with the thought that there might be a chance for 2 shots ( https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... ;highlight=misaki). But as the massage went on, and on, and on, and on, I started to wonder when we were going to get down to business. I think she only left about 15-20 minutes at the end for the dirty work, so by the time she turned me over and went for LB, I wasn't fully illuminated. TBH, she was also being a bit mechanical in some ways. Like I said, the BBBJ is an experience to behold, and she's so good at it that she doesn't even need to fake. So she got me going and holy shit, for 5 minutes I was in a new place! But then it suddenly started to feel rushed and I could tell she was mentally ready for her dinner break. (I don't do well on an empty stomach either, and would prefer going an hour after dinner.)

She rather abruptly went from superstar BBBJ to capping the dom trying to get me to shoot - first in cowgirl (she looks splendid but could tell her moans were very fake). Then to mish and she started to put up road blocks - no DFK, no licking her heels, no picking her up etc. That was a put off, I'm kinda sensitive to constraints. I fliipped her over thinking that doggie style would get me back on track, but I could tell she just wanted to get it over with, and her phone was right there pinging messages in (she stopped at one point to check during massage, pretty dexterous at rubbing back with 1 hand and texting with the other...). So I started to go limp. The problem was that time was now running out and she really was watching the clock so she could run to dinner before her evening appointment.

She made one last effort at a handjob happy ending but I'm not turned on by those at all. So the session ended without any climax. Hell, I went from pretty good high the first 30 minutes to major downer after that. She was polite but not really apologetic. She said she was hungry and rushed, and I was like "does my $1k care?" Needless to say I ended the evening comforting myself back at home to rid myself of the frustration.

Would I try her again? Maybe. I think the timing was bad and that room really sucks. If she goes back to SWH I'll try to schedule for an evening slot and maybe get down to business sooner. I can see where the other guys had great punts with her, and I may give it one more shot, but for me it's not a sure thing. The takeaway: make sure you choose the best time/place/manner for it to work. She'll probably give you a good session, but mine was so so. Cheers.

Recent Ratings
AYJ20151   20-1-2023 00:09  Acceptance  +1   Went there once. She was so overrated .
King_Monger   18-1-2023 13:20  Karma  +3   
Duskthk   16-1-2023 13:27  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
like2bonk   16-1-2023 13:25  Karma  +4   Sai wan room is so shit i refuse to go even though misaki is great
miketk   15-1-2023 22:01  Karma  +4   Original
HKS77   15-1-2023 09:24  Karma  +2   
Skepti10   15-1-2023 09:12  Karma  +4   Next time skip the massage and ask for a longer BJ!
Margaritajor   14-1-2023 19:37  Acceptance  +1   I always go for 2 shots & 1 hour with Misaki and yes her new place is a let down compared to her previous place in SWH. ...
slickric423   14-1-2023 19:07  Karma  +3   
hulk2211
Kinky King

UID 26740
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1638
Posts 303
Karma 1607
Acceptance 623
Reading Access 50
Registered 23-6-2009
Location Oregon
Status Offline
Post at 14-1-2023 17:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Two shots in an hour, when getting a massage first, is pretty impossible unless you are 16 due to refractory period.  next time, you should ask to screw first and then massage, so you can bang as long as you want.  ive never received a no to that request.  

if i want two shots, i always go for 90 minutes.  its a bit more money but i think its a lot better.  get your first bang in, rest while getting a massage, and plenty of time for the 2nd shot whenever you are ready.

Recent Ratings
slickric423   14-1-2023 19:07  Karma  +3   
HKS77   14-1-2023 18:59  Acceptance  +3   
manofdahouse
Erotic Emperor

UID 251130
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2329
Posts 84
Karma 2320
Acceptance 171
Reading Access 60
Registered 26-10-2018
Status Offline
Post at 15-1-2023 13:00  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 littleitalia's post

If you book an hour, i think most WGs would assume you want a massage. I think you gotta specify that you want 2 shots beforehand. Or on my case in my report, I booked for 30 min only, and the second shot was impromptu
Brownchauffeur
Nookie Newbie

UID 277545
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 1
Karma 1
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 21-6-2021
Status Offline
Post at 16-1-2023 17:25  Profile P.M. 
Misaki is overrated, her pussy is overused, pretty face but she seemed distant. Didn't allow me to kiss. fake boobs are only good for viewing. For me GFE was almost zero, her service is minimal. Alice or Lemon are better options. I'm handsome but  bald and brown, maybe she don't like my type. Glad I paid only for 30mins