Reading Access 30
Registered 9-9-2016
Status Offline
Post at 13-1-2023 10:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sister Spa - Lynn

Date: 10 Jan
Name: Lynn
Agent/Spa: Sister Spa (TG: @sisterspachat or t.me/sisterspa)
Nationality & Language: HK Local / Very Good English
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5  
Service: 4/5
Price: HKD $1100 / 60 mins
Repeat: Yes for spa, maybe for Lynn (but oh so many other fish…)

I saw this review of Jenny at Sister Spa in TST and liked that the OP recommended Jenny for her English skills.  As an American, I of course only speak one language, and even that one not well .  So although I can almost always get by with a girl, sometimes the agents don’t want to deal with me.  But I felt confident and comfortable given the review above.

My first visit was with Jenny, and the Agent did want to know if I had “an appointment at another spa.”  I was confused. Of course not, why would I be booking 2 appointments?  Oh… He wanted to know if I had made appointments at other spas /before/.  I sent him a screen cap of my visit to Honey Spa and mentioned Sex141, and we were good.  That was before my visit with Jenny, but this review was a couple days later with Lynn.

I wanted to try a different girl, as is my normal MO.  Jenny was great, but a little too chatty.  Agent recommended either Vivi or Lynn.  I prefer small chests, so picked Lynn.  It helped that she’s an HK local girl so her English is very good.

Lynn had me shower solo then started the massage still fully clothed in a long black dress.  Kind of odd, but it really didn’t make any difference at that point.  Once she returned from warming up the nuru stuff, she stripped.  She got up behind me and started working the butt and reaching under for LB.  I repositioned one leg to give her better access underneath which she appreciated.  I like that this place has a full length mirror on the side wall so you can see what the girl is doing, and I watched Lynn playing with me from that vantage.  She was clearly having fun with that, with a full smile on her pretty face!  I suspected - and confirmed later - that she likes being in control. Not a Dom per se, but she likes being the one calling the shots and setting the pace.

On the flip, she applied more nuru gel and started in on the usual body slide.  There’s no penetration at this place (AFAIK).  Lynn slipped her tiny hand in between our bodies and wrapped her fingers about the LB.  Then with full body motions as if we were in fact doing the deed, it really didn’t feel any different, and I

We finished up with a shower together and chatted a bit. I’d recommend her, especially to any brothers that don’t speak Chinese and/or like a girl that takes charge.

Recent Ratings
Mister   2-2-2023 12:03  Karma  +4   Good detailed report. Does she look anything like the pic in the spa’s TG channel?
magictime12   31-1-2023 15:07  Karma  +3   
Margaritajor   14-1-2023 18:46  Acceptance  +1   Lynn is great :) I'm writing more reports on this spa soon
HKS77   13-1-2023 11:57  Karma  +2   Great to hear she has good English. That can really make an average session turnout great.