Registered 30-5-2013
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 7-1-2023 02:22  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
To Kwa Wan Tingz 4 - Sichuan Milf

Date & Time of Session: Jan 2023
Name: N/A
Link : https://141-hk.com/en/?region-13 ... eung-Ning-St.-.html (she's not on the DB but it's this building, 4F)
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Skill: 9/10
Service: 9/10
GFE: 9/10
Price & Session Length: 700
Repeat: Most likely

Bummed out after the Thai girl I wanted to see was no longer working there so I decided to visit this spot.
This building is where I met the face of a model chick so I thought I'd give it a scout again.
My original plan was to start on the top floor and make my way down.
But behind door number one was the girl I opted for. Milfy vibes with a nice face and nice pair of tits.
However, before that I just wanted to check the other girls on the floor before pulling the trigger.
She kept telling me that she'd give me great service but I insisted on checking first.
Rang the other doorbells and none of them were my fancy so I decided to just go back to door number one.
She opened the door again with a smile and I went in. Small chit chat in the beginning.
Not a lot of customers as I was only her second. (This was around 9pm as well)
Showered together and then moved onto the bed.
Usual kissing from the nipples down though she really took her time with the kissing.
Made sure LB was between her tits during it as well.
Moved down to LB and began giving me a BBBJ. Very nice.
At one point, she put all of LB into her mouth and throat and literally just stayed there.
That shit felt so good. She didn't even move or do anything else. She just swallowed LB and let me enjoy that feeling of warmth.
After that she played with my balls for a bit before going back for Round 2 of BBBJ.
She then starts drooling all over LB and I'm not going to lie, that shit turned me the fuck on. (Not a big fan of spitters)
Drool slowly flowing from her mouth while it slowly dripped down from the tip to the shaft. Dirty as fuck but I loved it.
Starts giving me a handjob while she continued to drool all over LB and I almost exploded.
I had to stop her as I really wanted to fuck her.
Played with her tits for a while before fucking her in missionary.
She would wrap her legs around me and hold me tightly while I fucked her.
Squeezing me every time she felt good and holding me even closer.
Blew my load inside her and kept fucking her. It didn't seem like she wanted me to stop either.
Kept fucking her and then eventually ran out of fuel and rested my head on her tits.
We laid there for a while before I pulled out.
Took a shower together again. Talked for a bit. Exchanged contact and left.
Probably will go back to see her soon.
Though I am curious about the girls on the other floors so might start from the bottom floor next time. Hehe.

[ Last edited by  justforfunyo at 7-1-2023 02:47 ]

Recent Ratings
King_Monger   18-1-2023 13:25  Karma  +3   
banter141a   8-1-2023 13:05  Karma  +5   
HKGPeter   8-1-2023 00:25  Karma  +2   Thank you.
HKS77   7-1-2023 17:45  Karma  +2   
MrFrosty   7-1-2023 11:58  Acceptance  +1   Which floor and room number? Cheers!