Link : https://141-hk.com/en/?region-13 ... eung-Ning-St.-.html
Nationality & Language: Thai
Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Skill: 9/10
Service: 9/10
GFE: 8/10
Price & Session Length: 450/30 + 50 tip
Repeat: Three times (alas, she's no longer working there as I went to check recently)

This address on the DB isn't usually there, so when I noticed that there was a new address listed I was curious to go check it out.
Got drunk one night and this place popped up on my mind as I was heading home so I decided to take a cab there.
Walked up to the third floor and rang the doorbell for flat B. No resemblance to the picture at all, but was still pleasantly surprised.
Thai milfy vibes in a cute dress.
Showered separately and decided to opt just for a BBBJ instead of full service.
Started off from the nipples and moved her way down to LB.
Probably one of the best BBBJs I've received. Could tell she's been in this line of work for a while.
Slowly going up and down with her tongue and pressing her lips of the tip + putting all of LB down her throat and staying there without choking.
Interestingly enough she gave me like a mini prostate massage while blowing me.
She would use two fingers to spread open my butthole and then tease it with a third finger.
I'm not going to lie but that shit felt amazing while she was giving me head.
Finished off with a HJ. Showered separately and left.
Went back the same week. Same experience.
Went back the week after that. Same experience + got her to lie down and I kneeled on top of her while she gave me a BBBJ.

She mentioned that all the girls there were Thai + that she was only going to be there for a couple more weeks.
I was out of the city for about 2 weeks and when I returned I decided to go and see if she was still working there.
Unfortunately she was not, but instead a young petite Thai girl opened the door.
I was too bummed out that the previous girl wasn't there so I just decided to pass.
Regret not getting her contact info but oh well.

[ Last edited by  justforfunyo at 7-1-2023 02:45 ]

Recent Ratings
King_Monger   18-1-2023 13:25  Karma  +3   
Skepti10   9-1-2023 07:55  Karma  +4   
banter141a   8-1-2023 13:05  Karma  +5   
HKS77   7-1-2023 17:45  Karma  +2