Body: 4/5 bolt on’s, small spinner-type frame, silky smooth skin, zero belly
Height: 155-160ish
Skill: 3/5 not much here but good eye contacts
Service: 3.5/5 chatty & bubbly, good attitude
GFE: 3.5/5 much friendlier once you’re in the room
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  $600 +$100 for BBBJ
Repeat: yes

JSL was pretty empty again with floors filled with zombies like myself on hunt in slim pickings. I hope it's just post-NY/pre-CNY seasonal dip and the SE WG traffic returns after CNY...

I checked out the "Canadian" WG on 6/F too. she looked good but had that strong post-op vibe there, and her px was also upped to $800 so she's certainly caught a premium in the drought. There were a few more ladyboy looking WGs on 4/F and 3/F too. It seems they always like to come back to the same designated corridors. I wasn't in the mood for another katoey session so on I went with the zombie pass in search of the girl for the evening.

There weren't many SE girls that I could confidently say are not post-ops, and I counted a mere 3 on 4/F and none on 3/F and 2/F. Dry season...

5/F 505 corridor had one lit door at the end and that was Mimi.
On my second pass, I lucked out and found the sign had flipped to "Welcome". When Mimi opened her door, she hid most of her body behind the door and looked somewhat at guard... usually not a good indicator for service & attitude but given the lack of choices, I went in to give her a try. I did ask beforehand if she does BBBJ, and if she would shower with me (more for sanitary reasons).

To my relief, she was all chatty and friendly once I was in the room. She told me later she hides behind doors because too many guys just seem to come around to look at her and she was getting fed up getting eye-raped by the zombies (myself included). She's been in HK for 2 weeks now, and will leave after this weekend, she said.

She was quick to strip down and I was impressed. Her well toned spinner body had no excess fat but enough of an ass and super smooth skin. A couple of bolt-ons, but not crazy hard and they sure looked good on her. LS was lightly trimmed. She did have quite a few tatoos, rather distateful looking ones, around her body.

Shower was pretty brief but she gave enough soapy rubs on me and herself to make me feel comfortable. She had one of those thicker disposable towels for me to dry off while she finished washing herself.

Out of the shower, she climbed on top of me with her back still wet, and got on with her catbath ... mediocre attempt of it anyways. I did like the occasional lusty-eyes lookup and having her on all fours over me was enough to keep my LB rock hard why she teased her way down.
BBBJ again wasn't much, and was pretty short too although again she gave good eye contacts.
DFK nor DATY/69 weren't on the menu, FYI. I didn't even try to gain access to LS.

She suit and lubed up the LB and invites me to start mish, and I happily obliged, gently sliding LB in to her while appreciating the full view of her body. She feels really tight and wet inside, and as I grab her ass to gently thrust the LB deep in her, she starts to get into it as well. After a few thrusts, I pick her up for a face-off position with her rocking in my lap. Wondering if there's a mirror in the room so I can admire the side view of her body, I spot a wall mirror in the middle of the room.

I nudged her we move to this small square stool by the mirror, and I pick her up with LB still deep in her to sit on the stool. exactly what I wanted... side view of this hot thing with her arms around my neck getting thrusted from below. By then she was making some moans and I think the mirror also turned her on that her juice was almost dripping as I felt her butt crack holding her.
I got into the mirror thing and tired a couple of more positions around the mirror, with her standng against the mirrow and also sitting on my like a revers CG. when she was starting to look a bit tired and worn, I blew my load to end the session on good note.

At a number of point, she seemed into the action enough to let me kiss her, but I didn't want to spoil the mood then. she would've been a good one to repeat and build a rapport to explore that kind of upside in the repeast sessions ...
unfortunately, she says she leaves in a few days and I'll likely only get another visit. She said she'll be off to Dubai to study (English? not sure) after a brief return to Thailand.

Recent Ratings
Bloodrage   9-1-2023 19:19  Karma  +3   
slickric423   7-1-2023 03:08  Karma  +3