Post at 4-1-2023 20:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Naam - Baan Chaabaa

Date & Time of Session: Yesterday
Name:  Naam
Nationality & Language: Thai
Face:  2.5/5 - not MCOT face
Body: 3/5 - not much into this body either normally
Height: Taller than me but I'm just 5'6!!
Skill: 4.5/5
Service: 4.5/5 - one of the best services I’ve had haha
PSE: 4.5/5
Price & Session Length: 1500 HKD + tips
Repeat: yes !!

I loved Baan Chaaba so much the first time that I decided to return yesterday during a lunch break. I didn't book or anything so when I arrived there, I had to wait about 10 minutes before the ladies could welcome me. Mamasan told me that it's better to book in advance, especially if I know which girl I'd be interested in seeing so she could be ready for me. Lesson learned!

After I arrived, Mamasan asked me to wait another 10 minutes for a girl to be ready for me... I started to be frustrated but I accepted it. Unfortunately, when the girl arrived, I was a bit disappointed, to say the least. Her looks was really not MCOT as I'm usually not into tall girls and she looked a bit older too. But after waiting this long, I didn't want to cancel, so I went with it, thinking I would just get a massage at least.

And lord have mercy, I did NOT regret going for it! Naam is a VERY skillful masseuse with exquisite technique! She started off with a classic kind of strong Thai massage while covering me with a towel. She was very competent and she actually help me alleviate some old pain in my right leg! After 20 minutes she asked if I wanted to have an oil massage too, to which I said yes and she took off my towel and started. Her touches were really soft and she KNOWS when and where to touch you on your most sensitive areas with so much sensuality...LB started to wake up but she did not take care of him just yet no... she decided to switch to a body-to-body massage by oiling herself and caressing me with her whole self! Her boobs are fake but the way she slides them against your back and licks you from up and down is soooo niiiice...

LB was at maximum strength now and she started licking it from behind and played a bit around.. man this was so good. She turned me around and started to massage me again body to body with her LS caressing my feet, my legs, and then just near LB... after a good look at him, she started to swallow it all slowly while caressing me... I thought I would just get a massage but there I was, getting one of the most fabulous BBBJs ever!

I almost burst in her mouth but I needed to try her LS too. I asked if we could put a cap on, and she said yes with a huge smile as if that was the only thing she wanted the whole time! The sex part was intense and very PSE and her LS was soooo tight as well, I almost came in a few seconds !!! I tried my best to keep up with her energy and control the situation, but she was insatiable !! After a good 20 minutes, I finally wanted to burst, so I asked if I could do it on her face and she got down on her knees to receive my gift. She played a bit with my juice in her hand and watching her do that made me want to come once more, I decided to bust another nut to burst all over her face again while she was licking my balls.

After the second nut, she laughed at me and said that I was "really naughty" -- I think it was a compliment in her language haha.

After the session, I took a quick shower and paid up before going back to the office with a huge smile on my face. I tipped her a few 100s as well because I REALLY enjoyed this session and learned a lesson: never judge a punt by its cover.

Hope you guys can also try and enjoy it!

Recent Ratings
Sniper1   16-1-2023 13:34  Acceptance  +1   
HKGPeter   9-1-2023 00:05  Karma  +2   Thank you.
anabikumi   8-1-2023 14:13  Karma  +4   
momozzz   5-1-2023 20:06  Karma  +2   Nice one
magictime12   5-1-2023 15:31  Karma  +3   
Horndog5   5-1-2023 09:58  Acceptance  +1   Wow. Can't wait to return to HK
sstylee228   5-1-2023 00:58  Acceptance  +1   
Googlesteve   4-1-2023 23:31  Acceptance  +1   
Twinotter2023
Musky Member

UID 286420
Digest Posts 0
Credits 188
Posts 33