Far East Mansion, 4-5 Middle Road, Tsim Sha Tsui
Name: QQ
Face 4/5
Body 4/5
Massage Skill: 5/5
Service 4/4
Price: 800 for 60 mins
Repeat: oh yes!

Where did 2022 go? Its already 2023!  Been a crazy few months, including Covid knocking me for 6 so not done anywhere as much punting as I should have, but intend to rectify!  Was in TST today and felt in need of some release to start the year, so messaged Charley at Flower Fairy in TST to see how she was and who was working?

Charley was as friendly as ever, and told me she had a couple of very nice girls working and I should come up and see who was there, so I figured why not. Straight out of the MTR and turn right and into Far East Mansion, the guards acknowledge me but are never any bother, and I think they’re relieved they no longer have to make sure everyone is scanning codes and stuff, and into the lift and up to the 3F.

Charley opens the gate and gives me a hug, I tell her she’s lost weight, she laughs and tells me I’ve gained some!  

There’s two girls sitting in reception, one seems quite buxom and solid but in a good way, the other slim build, good look kinda reminds me of a cross between a Korean actress but slight tan and a big smile, and makes the effort to say hello.

Charley tells me this is QQ! Now there used to be another QQ at Flower Fairy for a long time, and had some very memorable sessions with her, Charley tells me this QQ is a very good masseuse and she looks good, and Charley has rarely steered me wrong, so I said ok lets go for an hr session. Charley tells QQ, and she takes my hand and leads me one of the rooms while Charley tells me to Enjoy!

QQ speaks Cantonese and Mandarin, and some simple English, and while she’s relieved I speak enough Cantonese to get by, I get the feeling her English is better than she makes out. She hangs up my bag, helps me off with my jacket and turns on the shower for me, while I’m getting undressed, she comments on my size (sadly my whole body size, I’m not a slender reed!) and hangs up my clothes, and while I jump in the shower, she excuses herself. I’ve said it before, always like a good strong shower and the water pressure is good, and the showers don’t jump from freezing to burning in seconds which is always nice. I’m washing myself off when QQ re-enters and asks if I need any help. If the shower was a bit bigger I think I would have asked her to join but would have been a bit too much of a tight fit.

I stepped out of the shower and QQ dried me off, paying attention to my tattoo’s , a couple of which are in Chinese, so she asked if I knew what they meant, and started asking me about how long I’d been in Hong Kong, how come I speak Cantonese, do I speak Mandarin. She’s bubbly, easy to talk to, but never gets into the ‘do you have a wife? Do you have a girlfriend? Do you want me to be your girlfriend?” which is always a welcome alternative.

She gets me to lay down on the massage table, and gets to work with the massage, starting with my neck and shoulders, asking me if I wanted a strong one, I said yes and wow QQ has some major strength and she knows what she’s doing and how to give a massage. Sometimes especially with some of the newer “massage’ shops, there seems to be very little attempt at actually giving a massage even if you ask for one. But damn, QQ knows her stuff, and she works me very well, and she asks multiple times if she’s using too much pressure, it’s a very good massage, and if it was a ‘no extras’ place I would have been very satisfied with the massage.

But she’s teased me a number of times and I was looking forward to part two, she dimmed the lights a little, and asked me to roll over. As I said she’s got the look of a certain Korean actress about her, Song Hyeko.  Imagine a less sophisticated but just as cute version. She’s wearing a t-shirt and shorts, and the shirt is swiftly removed revealing a nice perky set of bosoms, as I’ve said before I’m terrible at judging boob size, but they’re a very good handful! She’s sensitive and responsive and happy to let me enjoy her bosom, she offers a few pecks on the cheek and the forehead (which at the moment I can still understand), and I’m allowed some gentle access inside her shorts, and begin to rub her through her panties as she works my joystick, she is a good gamer and she knows what she’s doing.

Her panties are getting damp, and after checking my nails, I’m granted finger access and she seems to enjoy that, telling me what she likes and where she likes to be touched. Now I could have happily carried on for a few more hours, as while sometimes the Thai massages in Wan Chai etc offer the mad bang for the buck and can get pretty wet and wild pretty quickly, with QQ this did as cheezy as it may sound, feel like getting to grip with a new girlfriend.  

She brings me to a very comfortable and very messy climax, joking about just how much I must have enjoyed the session! And cleans me up before stepping back, and stripping off her shorts and panties which were hlfway down her legs to begin with, and hopping in the shower to clean up. She once again asks me if I want to join her, but the cubicle is a tad small and I’m happy to lay back and watch her shower.

She hops out and ushers me into the shower, slapping my ass as I go. And while I shower she dresses and cleans up the room, keeping up the chat and suggesting that next time I book a longer session, and we can get to know eachother better.

I hop out of the shower, she dries me off and helps me to dress up, and I pay her, she gives me a big kiss on the lips, and gets all giggly and leads by hand to the reception area, where Charlie asks if everything went well, I nod, and head out into the world with a big smile on my face, behind my mask!

Will be returning to Flower Fairy, rarely had a bad experience there, Charley’s always welcoming and I definitely want to re-eat with QQ and see what repeat visits can offer.

Happy Punting!

Am attaching a picture of Song Kyo for reference, thats who QQ reminds me of

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
sassydude   26-1-2023 13:59  Karma  +3   They really like to change and reuse names at FF, don't they? Makes it so confusing sometimes.
HKS77   13-1-2023 15:17  Karma  +3   She’s stunning.
HK_Legend   5-1-2023 18:23  Karma  +8   "after checking my nails, I’m granted finger access": Good girl! I ALWAYS cut my nails very short!
batman108   4-1-2023 23:11  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks.
boscitc   4-1-2023 18:32  Karma  +8   Looks stunning
ramont   4-1-2023 17:10  Karma  +8   Good to know there is another good one at FF. Had been a bit disappointing, so I hadn't visited in a while