Post at 20-12-2022 18:46  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
TG Group Girl

Date & Time of Session: November  
Name:  Jessica
Agent: Independent
Nationality & Language: Local, speaks English well enough
Face:  4/5 (GND look)
Body:  4/5 (Advertised as 168cm, 49 kg, 34C)
Skill:  3/5 (More passive and waits for you to initiate)
Service:  4/5 (Willing to change lots of different positions)
GFE:  3.5/5
PSE:  2/5
Price & Session Length: $3,000/hr
Repeat: Probably not as I rarely repeat

I haven't been mongering since COVID19 but been wanting to have the feeling of being intimate with someone again possibly due to the cold weather. Lately lots of advertisements on @ptgfhk, but beware of agents and B&S however my need for intimacy got the better of me. I have tried hotel girls with agents in the past and despite their excellent service skills, lots of times their fake moaning saying how well you make them feel is a turn off and result in me being unable to finish. I know this may sound silly, but I much rather they don't moan unless it is genuine and through trial and error although independent local girls usually charge more, they are also more realistic in their reactions. Anyways I am going to keep this review short. Many of the girls now require a deposit beforehand if it is the first time booking with them, their so called protection policy from people who do not show up at the last minute thus costing them the time since a lot of them can only make two to three dates a week. So do beware of scammers as such, however Jessica also have a semi buyer protection by verification through video call beforehand and sent voice messages as well, although this would not help you if in the end becomes B&S. The good thing was I setup the appointment meeting on the streets so I can confirm it is indeed her and she appeared on time on the date we met. The hotel I booked was a love hotel with a small theme, they even had a fake sex chair similar to the Tantra Chair, I always wanted to try one to see if they ever made the difference but unfortunately, she was unwilling to give it a try stating she does not trust it to be clean which I do kind of agree in places such as these. Perhaps I should bring my own towel next time then I can test drive it haha.

Anyhow, she was quite friendly and talkative and seeing how I was a shy and not talkative she took the initiative easing my mood and washing together in the shower. She gave me a slight wet handjob in the shower and afterwards led me to the bed for some light kissing and cuddling, this felt quite nice and we just kept making out and having small talk till I couldn't wait any longer as I was rock hard and ready to go so I initiated further progression by touching her below. After a few more minutes of this, she started to get wet and I proceeded to go down on her which she seemed to like, as she was making slight squirming noises but not those fake moans. It seems she seemed to enjoyed it a little too much because little bro started to get soft without much interaction, I had to tell her I feel like it's my turn now and she then happily obliged. She gave me a BBBJ with good suction and licking of the shaft, and I wished she went more around the balls, not anything spectacular but felt nice nevertheless. As I was starting to feel into it, she proceeded to cap me saying she was tired as little bro was bigger size than she normally work with. I found this slightly hard to believe since I am a normal Asian male, anyways no complaints as I wasted quite a lot of time on chatting and making out earlier. We started with cowgirl with her slowly lowering herself on top of me and kept saying I was so big down there, rode for awhile then I told her to lay down and proceeded to enter her missionary style while DFK. A few more minutes of this and then flipped over to doggy style for some deeper penetration so I can pew pew. Alas... this was not meant to happen, perhaps she really was not lying in saying I was too big for her as she kept locking my legs in a way that wouldn't really let me go too deep. Started to lose sensation and little bro went back to sleeping mode. Around this time still had about 10 minutes left, and she continued to try to make mew pew pew by BBBJ and HJ together but in the end I couldn't finish in time.

Despite this, I felt overall the experience was nice, I got the intimacy I desired though no the climax, sometimes it is the journey and progress more important than the result. Also sidenote I partially blame myself for forgetting to bring my own condoms and had to use the cheap thick ones provided in the love hotel so the sensation was cut off a lot not really the girl's fault. She was not a clock watcher given we chat and cuddled the rest with 5-10 minutes past the time, as we only started to shower and dress when our hotel time limit was up. As we said our goodbyes, I told her to leave first as I don't want to be seen leaving with her and she gave one last hug and kiss and said my "big dick will make a future girl very happy in the future", although again I don't really believe her, hearing her saying such things to make my feel warm in this cold harsh winter. Till next time.

Recent Ratings
Ultrahamz   1-5-2023 11:48  Acceptance  +1   
Cryptopanda   5-1-2023 16:53  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
momozzz   4-1-2023 22:25  Karma  +2   thanks for sharing. she almost sounds like a pro... :/
Googlesteve   1-1-2023 19:32  Acceptance  +1   
HKS77   21-12-2022 20:40  Acceptance  +2   
twelve98   21-12-2022 10:37  Karma  +2   share the hotel name?
Tonylemon888   21-12-2022 02:54  Acceptance  +1   
lively192   21-12-2022 02:41  Karma  +4   
MrButtons   21-12-2022 01:18  Karma  +5   Thanks for the report. What hotel is this?