Subject: Kawaii Spa - Cat - AMAZING Foot job.
pingpunt
Carnal Conqueror

UID 75693
Digest Posts 0
Credits 266
Posts 15
Karma 265
Acceptance 28
Reading Access 30
Registered 30-9-2011
Status Offline
Post at 13-12-2022 22:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kawaii Spa - Cat - AMAZING Foot job.

Name: Cat
Date: Nov/Dec 2022
Telegram: @Kawaiispa888
Nationality & Language: Cantonese
Face: 3/5
Body: 5/5
Service: 5/5
Price & Session Length: $1000 /1hr + tips
Repeat: Yes!

After reading a review on Cat and her amazing foot jobs. I haven't been able to stop visiting her at Kawaii Spa. This spa has always been my go to over the past year but once I discovered Cat, I knew there was no turning back.

Cat has an amazing body. She's a hardcore dancer so her awesome figure makes alot of sense. Kawaii Spa rooms have always been relatively more spacious and clean with a full length mirror on the side for you to watch every little thing she does to you. We started off with the regular massage and had a good conversation. She found all kinds of ways to stimulate me and tease me before going to Phase 2. What I like about her the most, is even during Phase 1, she is so different from the rest of the girls. She would tell me to sit and lie in all sorts of different positions and find ways to stroke LB from time to time, just making sure I am fully ready.

After around 20 minutes, she stepped out to get the nuru gel. Once she returns, immediately the her tight top and short jean shorts are off and she's pouring hot gel all over my body and down my ass crack. With this girl, you should be proud if you don't within minutes. Nothing is typical about her nuru massage. But the highlight is when she flips you over and spreads her legs wide open and rests her toes on your dick. Those dancer toes wrap around your hard dick and begin pumping. Its such a glorious sight. Of course, foot jobs might not be for everybody but if you haven't tried before, I highly recommend you give it a shot.

Needless to say, I've repeated a few times. Always a good time and great conversation. Haven't been lucky enough to be offered a BBBJ yet as another brother has mentioned but working my way towards there.

Would appreciate some K's my bros! Thanks alot.

Recent Ratings
MrButtons   14-12-2022 22:09  Karma  +5   
magictime12   14-12-2022 12:51  Karma  +3   
manofdahouse   14-12-2022 09:35  Karma  +5   Nice report!
vinc9   14-12-2022 01:45  Karma  +5   Nice report! Cat has always been a solid choice for footjob lovers. Great bod too.
Smiggless   13-12-2022 23:35  Acceptance  +1   
Smiggless
Nookie Newbie

UID 278689
Digest Posts 0
Credits 51
Posts 6
Karma 50
Acceptance 29
Reading Access 10
Registered 14-8-2021
Status Offline
Post at 14-12-2022 00:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Is this the same Cat that was at Maria Spa?