Karma 822
Acceptance 178
Reading Access 40
Registered 9-11-2015
Status Offline
Post at 12-12-2022 12:55  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Thailand] Hidden Gems

Those that read this forum, and certainly those that have the pleasure of traveling to Thailand, know quite well the abundance of opportunity in the incredible country of Thailand.  There is something for everybody, depending on your cup of tea (YCOT ).

Ranging from beautiful ladies in go-go bars, to ladies wanting to drink and visit n almost every bar in the country, to affordable ladies outside at Nana, on Sukhumvit and Pattaya Beach Road. Places like Soi Cowboy & Nana in BKK, Soi 6 & Walking Street in Pattaya are loaded with beauties. Thermae Cafe in BKK is like dream come true department store.

Then there are the massage parlor, ranging from the large soapy & nuru places, to smaller massage sex shops, to normal massage shops where 300 baht will get you a great massage and the opportunity for more in most cases.

I've had the opportunity to travel to Thailand for both work and holiday for the last 15 years.  Had the opportunity to see and sample most opportunities.  Looking back, I have to say that my best experiences were meeting ladies that work normal jobs, in shopping malls, restaurants, offices, beauty salons, etc. For me the best places were clubs where they have live music, although discos are good too (just very loud).  These place have a swarm of regular WG's, but occasionally you run into the 'normal' girl just out for a night of entertainment with their friends. My observation on these gems are as follows

• Many of these ladies are busy working to make money to send to their families (aka kids), and have not had a bf for a while. Sometimes for years.
  • She is usually out with 1 or more friends, rarely alone
  • Typically don't know and communicate with the staff and other ladies there. Seem to stay to themselves and their table
  • The WG's (who are are also awesome) seem to be known in the place and always looking around for action
  • After a couple of drinks these 'normal' ladies will start dancing with their friends at the table, and will start singing when the Thai songs are played
  • Make eye contact and say hello, you'll know if interested. Next step is the customary tapping of beer bottles together
  • if you make it to their tables, if there is a connection, before you know it you'll be dancing together (dancing/hugging) at the table
  • Buy drinks for her and probably her friends and enjoy the music
  • When it's time to go, odds are good she'll be interested in going with you.  
  • These ladies have normal jobs, but can be incredibly romantic, and always can use extra money
  • if she is hungry, there are usually small restaurants nearby with Thai food. Stay away from International food, stick with Thai for her
  • After eating, swing through 7-11. She'll may want something to drink, but she will probably want beauty products (face cream, lotion, etc).  Also a good sign if she grabs a toothbrush. Grab a small bottle of mouth wash
  • in the room show her the mini bar (optional, haha), and offer one of your shirts for her to sleep in
  • Very likely she will be open to sharing a shower, great ice breaker
  • Have condoms on hand, odds are she won't have any. Plan on more than one.
  • In the morning good to walk her out to a taxi, or to the BTS, She may be uncomfortable walking alone through the lobby
  • I usually slip them money when saying goodbye, they are always appreciative
  • Optional to exchange contact info (LINE), but be prepared to hear from them if you do
  • Couple of recommendations. Bangkok - Hillary 2 on Soi 4 (Nana), Pattaya - Rolling Live just inside Walking Street.  If any other suggestions for good venues please share

My best experiences in Thailand were meeting these kind of ladies. Wonderful memories

Good Luck

[ Last edited by  brj75 at 12-12-2022 13:09 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
ghostcactus111   4-12-2023 13:18  Acceptance  +1   
roninaaa   4-12-2023 00:45  Acceptance  +1   
sendy7050   3-12-2023 22:07  Karma  +2   
SHJohn   3-12-2023 20:52  Karma  +3   
obe   3-12-2023 16:18  Karma  +10   
gentlemanne   8-3-2023 14:48  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
JackTheBat   31-1-2023 12:44  Karma  +10   
xander824   28-1-2023 21:02  Acceptance  +1   
dedupe   15-1-2023 18:17  Acceptance  +4   wonderful stuff. I prefer this to WGs too. However it seems too much work to do for an introvert like me. Wonder if ther ...
rongordon   2-1-2023 08:13  Acceptance  +1   
charles700   1-1-2023 20:13  Acceptance  +1   
twfun   15-12-2022 18:09  Karma  +2   Thanks
SalesGuy555   15-12-2022 08:46  Karma  +2   
batman108   14-12-2022 12:01  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
energylung   13-12-2022 14:52  Karma  +3   Nice share. I agree slipping in cash is a good classy touch. I hooked up with an old hoe (but no sex) and I regret not s ...
jezzzz   13-12-2022 08:37  Karma  +5   refreshing, thanks brother
Fedo91   12-12-2022 14:48  Karma  +1   
kalvinhobbs   12-12-2022 13:59  Karma  +3   
brj75
Lustful Lord

UID 136202
Digest Posts 0
Credits 831
Posts 45
Karma 822
Acceptance 178
Reading Access 40
Registered 9-11-2015
Status Offline
Post at 3-12-2023 15:23  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Thailand] Live Music Pickups

Just finished a trip to BKK/Hua Hin/Pattaya and had 4 great experiences meeting ladies at live music venues, 2 at Hillary 2 on Nana BKK, and 2 on Walking Street Pattaya.  My preferred gal is the one that loves to dance, goes crazy on every Thai song.  If they have good dance moves, likely they have many other good moves.

Recent Ratings
Hobbier   3-12-2023 22:26  Acceptance  +3