Body: 6/10
Height: 160 CM~
Skill: 5/10
Service: 5/10
GFE: 4/10
PSE: 3/10

Price & Session Length: $4000 for 1h
Repeat: Maybe with Hailey only

After failed 3P I looked for alternative in Spa to try my luck there. Went to different Spa in Wanchai just to find some older ladies, not to my taste and overall rooms are kinda dirty. This is until I went up to Luxy Spa in Wanchai and find Hailey opening the door, she looked cute and bubbly so I went for it.
P0 : Once in the room i noticed the decoration was nice and room was really spacious. I was told to shower by myself and dried with a normal towel after that I sat on the bed to wait for Hailey to come in.
P1 : She came in and asked me to lay down on the bed face down to give me a massage. We chatted a bit in cantonese and found out she came from Guangdong area. the massage was okay, but nothing to write home about. After a while she asked if I tried 3P before, so my thought was if the other girl look somewhat nice as her I will give it a try. ( especially after yesterdays failed 3P booking from HG agent ). So she called the other girl in to greet me and she looked okay, not stunning and once again my lil bro thought for me again and I said yes.
P2 : they both giggled and undressed and poured some nuru gel at my back and Hailey went first with sliding her boobs on my back and ass. She was at least C cup so it felt nice while Linlin massaged my legs. After a while they switched roles and repeated the process. LinLin breast was not as big as Hailey so it didnt felt as nice as when Hailey did it. at some point they took some paper towel or towel to wipe our bodies off to get rid of the nuru. ( I would have wanted to try nuru gelled fcking but I did not asked ).
They Hailey started with BBBJ on me and she was really good, no teeth smooth light perfect suction ( not too hard ) a lot of tongue action, while LinLin went to lick my nipples, I dont actually feel much when girls lick my nipples but I let her did her thing anyways just enjoying Haileys mouth.
After few minutes LinLin wanted to taste my dick too, so they wiped my dick off with some cleaning towel and she cleansed her mouth with some water before giving me BBBJ too, LinLins suctiion was hard but still enjoyable. Hailey let me eat her boobs while her colleague is bobbing up and down. After some minutes Hailey straddled me while LinLin still sucking me. Then Linlin removed herself from my dick and Hailey grabbed my dick from behind her back and try to put it in her hole. I was panicking as I dont do BBFS. So I pushed her a lil bit away and asked to put on condom.
P3: She laughed and said we never do it without condom. I was surpised and went to feel my dick just to find that LinLin already capped me while she was doing her thing with her mouth. I really did not noticed this and praised her good skills. we all laughed. Then Hailey lowered herself on me and rode me for some minutes until I almost want to shoot. Meanwhile I played with LinLin's pussy and she gave some obiviously fake moans as sometime I stopped but she still continue moaning   
But i wanted to feel Linlin as well so I stopped her to say i want to switch. They renewed a new condom on me and LinLin went cowgirl too while i play with the boobs of Hailey. At some point some other bro ranged the bell so Hailey stepped out for a bit leaving me alone with LinLin.
While Hailey was away we switched some positions but she was unfortunately not doing it for me. It was also bothering me in my head that I obt for 3P, but Hailey went away for quite some time.
After a while Hailey came back into the room and I told her I want to finish with her. She was doing great cowgirl before so I wanted to finish like that and she obliged. LinLin played with my balls while Hailey was riding me and that was too much stimulation for me so then I .
Afterwards Hailey left quickly and Linlin helped me showering and I paid her and left.

overall It was nice experience, would repeat 3P maybe with different girl other than LinLin.

Recent Ratings
Usainhk   15-12-2022 15:14  Acceptance  +1   
momozzz   14-12-2022 16:43  Karma  +4   awesome experience and great report
hotjac   12-12-2022 14:55  Karma  +4   They sound like fun way to spend an hour or more with ... unfortunately, the price point for an hour is too high.