Acceptance 413
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-6-2022
Location New Territories
Status Offline
Post at 7-12-2022 22:48  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Hing Loong TongTong, just not for me

A couple weeks ago so not the freshest in my mind anymore, but thought I'd at least share the sentiment as I'd been reflecting on this experience after having some better punts more recently.  It was my first time visiting Hing Loong Building as I wanted to try out Sheung Wan punting for the first time.  Not usually a fan of clean, fancy, famous/popular, large scale buildings like Fuji or JSL but gave it a go.  I initially thought of trying the renowned Jasmine, but for whatever reason I thought instead to try someone less well known and perhaps make a discovery, I think this was a mistake.  TongTong was open late and had a good video and nice seeming breast photos in her ad, so I went for her.

I came prepared with the $600 fee and was welcomed into the very very nice, bright, and clean room.  She has towels embroidered with her name.  Seeing her face, I could tell she was not MCOT, lots of work done on the face and breasts - not bad looking but I need all natural - her makeup was well done but again I have a different preference.  As she undressed I saw she had a tattoo on her bladder and a pretty much shaved LS - both big negatives for me.  She was relatively nice and friendly but a little too heavy handed on the fake flirty for me.

Date & Time of Session: 23 November - 1:30am
Link: https://141-hk.com/en/B79131-SW-141Walk-up-TongTong.html
Location: Room B3, 4/F, Hing Loong Bldg, 6 Wing Lok St, Sheung Wan
Name: TongTong
Nationality & Language: Chinese - Mandarin, Cantonese
Face: 4/5, nice but fake and quite made up, thus NMCOT
Body: 3/5, thin, but a bit of belly damage
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5, plus points for variety of available services but minus points for constant upselling
Price & Session Length: $600 + $100 for BBBJ + $200 for anal rimming + $20 "tip"
Repeat: No

She helped me in the shower and already began the upsell by asking if I would want BBBJ for an extra hundred.  Knowing I hadn't prepared that much money, I declined the BBBJ but I guess she misunderstood me or ignored me as after drying and getting on the bed, she immediately went and started BBBJ.  I accepted it knowing I'd now just have to figure out payment at the end, I knew I had some small bills but probably not enough.  BBBJ was good but a bit style over substance.  Not as nice as in the video, but still plenty of slurp and good eye contact - though it didn't make up for the slight lack of special sensation/average tecnhique.  Even her look was not MCOT, I did enjoy the view of her blowing me via the big bedside mirror.  Younger looking lady than I usually go for.  BJ was not so long, but still a reasonable length.

Soon, she decided to upsell me for rimjob which I actually couldn't refuse, especially since I was already running up a tab and would have to figure out payments anyways.  I had been thinking a lot about getting my ass eaten in the preceding days and my anus had had a persistent itch that day so I figured getting it licked would be just the thing it needed.  Frankly, I'm not sure I have ever had my ass eaten by a WG before.  It cost another $200, bringing the total to $900.  I warned her at that point that my money might not be enough and pulled out all the money in my wallet to show her, leaving it on the counter beside the bed.  She told me not to worry and that I could go to the bank after.

Thus she began the rimming, which was nice but not magical and she did not penetrate particularly deep with her tongue but was not shy about eating there in general.  Looked sexy and was the highlight of the punt - gave plenty of access for her, though it didn't last all that long.  Afterwards it was time to dom up for the sex.  If I am not mistaken, I believe she declined CG and doggy due to "size concerns."  Therefore the session consisted of regular missionary and later banging her at the bedside.  Nice faces and eye contact during these activities, but she wasn't my style so I wasn't cumming quickly.  This meant it wasn't long before she suggested ending with an HJ due to her being tired/sore.  So she did a BBHJ for me which was unremarkable but did indeed bring about an ejaculation.

Cleaned up and talked about payment.  I think she refused Alipay but suggested FPS, anyway I just left my wallet and watch and got more cash from an ATM while she waited in her room.  Upon giving her the money, I began collecting the rest of my things and putting the small bills I'd taken out earlier back in my wallet.  Then she helps herself to a $20 as I'm doing this and says "my tip!" which I let her have, then left.

She's decent but, as repeatedly mentioned, just not for me yet somehow still managed to get me to part with way more funds than expected.  Interested to hear if anyone else has tried her.

Pics from her ad.

Thanks!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
AYJ20151   9-1-2023 01:32  Acceptance  +1   My understanding is that these Hing Loong girls are at least 40+, great service but I dislike the tip part you mentioned ...
Babababa1   11-12-2022 03:08  Karma  +3   
HK_Legend   8-12-2022 08:27  Karma  +6   "began the upsell" I hate that. For me she was a ??, now she is a clear NO.
batman108   8-12-2022 00:09  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks

CWB, YL, SS, FH, TWAN, FL, SSP, MK, PE, CSW, TM, TP, TWAI, KC, CC, ABD, TSW, KT, SAIW, YMT, SWH, JOR, TKW, TST, KLB, HH, KLC, SPK, SKW, NTK, QB, CW, TH, NP, SHEUNGW, CEN, WC, WCH, TC, TY