Acceptance 413
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-6-2022
Location New Territories
Status Offline
Post at 6-12-2022 18:21  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[WC] Mature Walkup Ching Ching

In my quest for touring all 141 regions, believe it or not Wan Chai was the last out of HK Island/Kowloon that I still hadn't experienced paid sex.  There also seemed to be surprisingly few operators who met my specifications of being 1) Chinese, 2) open late, 3) listing an address.  I don't know much about Wan Chai walkups so not sure if there are certain well-known buildings and hence the lack of walkup girl ads.  Anyway, I spotted Ching Ching who fit the bill, though I didn't really like her photos which looked a bit weird.

I called her before midnight and asked if she'd stay open to meet me around 1 (her closing time listed as 1 - the latest of her type in Wan Chai).  She had no issue waiting for me, so I made the trek to Central and then walked to the address Wan Chai on Queen's Road East.  Her voice on the phone was nice, clearly mature but sounded like she could be a radio DJ, with an air of positivity in it.

Easily found the walkup which has two hallways on the 2nd floor, 5 or 6 rooms on each, Ching Ching's being the only one in her hall with the welcome sign on still.  She let me in to the nice room with a fish tank and I was happy enough with what I found.  Her face was average MILF, but much better than the scary of the edited picture.  Body wide and thick, a bit big boned, no special ass, but big tits a little bit hard so could be enhanced, but not so sure.

Date & Time of Session: 6 December - 1:00am
Link: https://141-hk.com/en/A23000-WC-141Walk-up-ChingChing.html
Location: Room A, Flat 105, 2/F, 105 - 107, Queen’s Rd E, Wan Chai
Name: Ching Ching
Nationality & Language: Chinese (Hunan) - Mandarin, Cantonese
Face: 2/5, acceptable, good smile
Body: 3/5, somewhat hard bigger C-cup, softish not large nipples, slightly flabby stomach, LS hair cut short
Height: ~5'5"
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
Price & Session Length: $400 + $100 tip one shot (normally wouldn't have tipped this, but only had a $500 and didn't want to ask for change lol)
Repeat: No need, but not a bad lady, probably on the reasonable side of pricing for this area if I understand correctly

We had a nice chat as we quickly undressed, she's a friendly lady and had a lot of energy and laughter even at the late hour.  Showered together where she gave LB a nice rub and cleaned my ass, no special shower services though.  I dried and waited for Ching Ching on the bed.  She got over me and immediately began working on LB with BBBJ.  That appears to be her standard as there was no ask or upsell about CBJ vs. BBBJ.  Was good, long, and sloppy but she didn't go super deep.  There's a good mirror on the wall to get a better view.  She spit and wiped a little, but then went right back for more.  A couple minutes later capped me and asked if we'll start in CG or mish.

I instructed a CG start which she did Asian style.  Felt pretty tight going in and pretty grippy.  She bounced on me for a while and did some CB on my nipples which felt decent.  Eventually got closer into a more hugging position where I had a bit more thrust authority and we bit each others' shoulders/neck lightly.  Eventually she suggested the position swap and I went for a standard missionary.  She'd started producing a good amount of wetness.  Standard missionary work for a few more minutes before a hard and fast finish all of which were taken without complaint.

Ching Ching helped remove and discard dom, then we went back for a shower together where she cleaned me up well.  That was that and I paid, dressed, and left.  Ching Ching put on her nightgown and turned in for the night.

Overall a basic but solid service and I left happy.  I liked it better than my recent first experiences in Hing Loong and Kam Bong.

Now I'm running out of new regions to visit and don't know what to do with myself maybe I'll just go back to my old SSP $200 cc rider roulette habits.

Pics from the ad but don't trust the face or apparent height, boobs look right though.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
HKGPeter   9-12-2022 00:25  Karma  +2   Thank you.
batman108   8-12-2022 00:17  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
JackTheBat   6-12-2022 20:47  Karma  +10   
MrButtons   6-12-2022 19:05  Karma  +5   
HK_Legend   6-12-2022 18:45  Karma  +6   A "virgin" in Wanchai ! Welcome) You found 1 of the nests. Look for 3F Yuki :) Try Chung Wui Apt too.
HKS77   6-12-2022 18:26  Acceptance  +1   

CWB, YL, SS, FH, TWAN, FL, SSP, MK, PE, CSW, TM, TP, TWAI, KC, CC, ABD, TSW, KT, SAIW, YMT, SWH, JOR, TKW, TST, KLB, HH, KLC, SPK, SKW, NTK, QB, CW, TH, NP, SHEUNGW, CEN, WC, WCH, TC, TY